What's your goal?

Options
124»

Replies

• briabner
    briabner Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I would like to loose an additional 17 pounds by the end of the year and that would put me at a total weight loss for the year at 60 pounds!
  • soulsnette
    soulsnette Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I've already loss 22 pounds but aiming to lose an additional 94 pounds. Most importantly, I'm hoping to gain more energy.
  • HLind2013
    HLind2013 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I want to get ripped.
  • izzie_loves_2_run
    Options
    I just made my page today! i have been using the Phone app Lose it and been losing weight with no support other than myself pushing me! I hit a plateau the past 3 weeks due to an operation i should be 168 but im 170-172 is what i am yoyoing at. I hope to be 160 by November 16, 2013. This is my wedding anniversary. If i can be smaller that would be cool but hey! My overal goal is 150-130 Ive been skinny and I am not sure if i would like being tiny at my height. But Once i get to 150lbs I will see and just let my body tell me when to stop or where.
  • izzie_loves_2_run
    Options
    You can do it love! If you are open to advice i have some, try the elliptical, its easy on the knees and try swimming. when you are ready then try zumba! the weight will fall off!
This discussion has been closed.