Tell me something interesting about you...

Options

Replies

• samiyan05
    samiyan05 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I piss everyone off.
    [/quote

Everyone? Like the entire planet? ... Geez, maybe you should stay inside a while lol

Don't tell me what to do.

:angry:

Are you sure everyone doesn't piss u off lol
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    there is nothing interesting about me

I was sitting here trying to think of something interesting about me and there's NOTHING :frown:
  • LishLash79
    LishLash79 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I am an IT nerd for a living and I love my job, but I would love to go back to school to be an astrophysicist. I am obsessed with space and distances and the 'unexplored'.

Not kidding.

so is there really life on other planets.. do alien exist. ? ;)

ps.. nerds are sexy ;) ( well you are anyways..)
  • psychRN83
    psychRN83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose weight so I can rejoin the military. I am a veteran and was in the army 7 years ago. Now I want to be in the air force. If I lose enough weight they will pay my way through graduate school, pay for my nurse practitioner exam fees, and give me a monthly living stipend while I am in school which is great because I maxed out my post 9/11 GI bill on my undergrad:-)
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Last year instead of taking down my Christmas tree. I put it in my spare room for about 4 months with the lights & baubles intact. I feel this says far more about my shameful housekeeping than being interesting though.

I also haven't owned an ironing board for approximately eight years. :embarassed:
  • CycleGuy9000
    Options
    If I told you what was interesting about me you wouldn't believe me.
  • portpaw
    portpaw Posts: 19
    Options
    I've traveled all over the world - almost 2.5 million actual miles flown. This includes going to Japan ~ 120 times.
  • krisrobnolte
    krisrobnolte Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I was in a drum and bell corps and we were on The Gong Show in 1977
  • Still1Workoutatatime
    Options
    I have a midtarsal break in my foot, which means I can fold my entire foot in half, like a chimp.. lol.. apparently its really rare ;)

^^^^ look at me I'm cool ^^^^^

(or not) lol

:noway: :noway: :noway: pretty cool
  • Wildflowerangel
    Wildflowerangel Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love fun colored socks! I do not like toe socks, though. They annoy me. :tongue:
  • captain_reckless
    Options
    I once had a job dressing up as various characters such as the easter bunny, the paddle pop lion and I was even a dancing bear for a house building company in a TV commercial

Thats all I got, other than that I'm plainer than vanilla ice cream
  • Tigerman999
    Options
    I am a bare knuckles fighting champion
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Working in a popular bar during college gave me a irrational fear of large groups of people in confined spaces. Those same people could be outside on a patio and I would have no problem being in the middle of them. It makes no sense...I dunno, I'm ****ed up, I'm gonna go live in the woods.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I was on an Animal Planet show about 10 years ago. We were re-enacting something that had happened before so I had to "act". They still sometimes rerun the episode I was on and when they do, people still call me and say "OMG I just saw you on TV!".
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,740 Member
    Options
    I wear my socks inside out because I can't stand the seams...............

Oh, and I like pickled brussels sprouts.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I wear my socks inside out because I can't stand the seams...............

Oh, and I like pickled brussels sprouts.

Gah! They served pickled brussel sprouts when I was on holiday. I mean why?! WHY!!! would someone want to pickle a brussel sprout :sad:
  • KalleyBo
    Options
    I have an IQ of 137 (3 points away from being considered a "genius".. Rats!)

oh, and, i can put both my legs behind my head :happy:
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I have an IQ of 137 (3 points away from being considered a "genius".. Rats!)

oh, and, i can put both my legs behind my head :happy:

same... except my IQ is 146 according to random online IQ tests
  • Eastern_Echo23
    Eastern_Echo23 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    i live in Germany and play mandolin, guitar, piano, clarinet and also had foot surgery in both feet!
  • Tigerman999
    Options
    i live in Germany and play mandolin, guitar, piano, clarinet and also had foot surgery in both feet!

The thread says post something INTERESTING.....