Tell me something interesting about you...

Replies

• kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    the most interesting thing about me is probably my job, although it's not that interesting!! I'm a 911/police/fire/ems dispatcher :)
  • Sarahs2576
    Sarahs2576 Posts: 418 Member
    Every once in awhile I will spend my day off in my pajamas watching all the 80's Brat Pack movies. Breakfast Club just starting now!
  • kimlynn919
    I love the section of a hardware or home furnishing store where they sell all the lamps/lighting. It makes me feel warm and happy inside.
  • kimlynn919
    thats how i feel about school supplies :)
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    I've been obsessed with anything paranormal, creepy, etc. for as long as I can remember.. I LOVE October and Halloween. If it could be Fall all year long, I'd be the happiest person ever. :)

And...when I was 19, I worked from home as a phone sex operator for a year. I also used to do affiliate marketing online and made decent money from it.

That's all I can think of. I'm a pretty boring person.
  • Rainy days make me happier than sunny days.
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Rainy days make me happier than sunny days.

Same, i love thunder lightning storms and rain! but only if im inside otherwise i love sunny days! loving and living it up in aus! woot!
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    I know where pi ends.
  • wilddavid
    wilddavid Posts: 33 Member
    Rainy days make me happier than sunny days.

Couldn't agree more! Nothing better than a brisk rainy day when you can snuggle down inside :)
  • Via_14
    ive been sleeping less and less hours with every day that passes,,,,,,,,, =(
  • Carissa145
    Carissa145 Posts: 604 Member
    ive been sleeping less and less hours with every day that passes,,,,,,,,, =(
    Oh, I'm sorry!!! That isn't good!

When I was little, I was the first child ever to be diagnosed with Bell's Palsy (I only had it temporarily)
  • Via_14
    its alright i think it has something to do with change in diet, exercise, napping and MFP OCD lolzz
  • donthesitate
    donthesitate Posts: 255 Member
    My eyes change color
    Im double jointed
    I have very long fingers and toes
    I skipped a grade in high school
    My normal body temp is 96°
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    I can wiggle my ears.

I accidentally took my son to a nude beach this summer (we didn't know - no signs!)
  • I'm double jointed in my left leg.
    I know every word to the Lion King.
  • doritozombie
    doritozombie Posts: 5 Member
    I'm a cafeteria lady and I'm awesome with a mashed potato scoop.
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Who, me?
    Naw, I got nothin'.
  • becsnz1
    becsnz1 Posts: 85 Member
    I have a scar running from behind my back to my belly button due to having my left kidney removed when I was 6 years old.
    I can twitch my nose like a bunny rabbit.
    I belly dance.
  • My normal body temp is 96°

Mine is too!

One of my eyes is farsighted and the other one is nearsighted, so I have bad depth perception, especially without my glasses
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    I'm a father and grandfather. I've been married for 33 years and employed at the world's most prevalent aerospace firm for 35 years. I'm adept at sign language & interpreting. I'm a former Missouri State powerlifting champion. I have degrees in computer science, deaf communications & machine technology. I'm a born again Christian, bass player and have a ten handicap at golf. I've run 5k's, 10k's and a half marathon. I pretend to not care about what people think about me, but when I disappoint them it hurts a great deal. None of this may be interesting, but I'm kinda baring my soul to my MFP friends and community. Whew! Don't be too hard on me, okay?!