Tell me something interesting about you...

Options

Replies

• danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I won the science fair 5 years in a row and set a record for it in school

OHHHHHHHH, a science man. So you should understand my need for junk pics for science then, am.i.right?

oh absolutely my lil acorn should work well as a the smallest possible baseline in any study you might be conducting...Let me find a couple with good camera angle so you can see
  • janinab75
    janinab75 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I was born in Nigeria (not a military brat) to Hungarian parents who are American citizens, delivered by a Polish OBGYN. My mother and I almost died during delivery because she had food poisoning and I was 2 months early, but the OBGYN saved both our lives and I was named after her.
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    I won the science fair 5 years in a row and set a record for it in school

OHHHHHHHH, a science man. So you should understand my need for junk pics for science then, am.i.right?

oh absolutely my lil acorn should work well as a the smallest possible baseline in any study you might be conducting...Let me find a couple with good camera angle so you can see

Oh, shoot, acorn?!?! Botany I don't understand, just science. I'm screwed.
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    Sometimes when I wake up in the middle of the night and I'm really tired and have to pee.....I pee like a girl :blushing:

Anyone ever tell you that your profile pic looks like Daryl from the walking dead? Win.

Hell yes! best compliment I've ever heard, ever! Daryl so man sexy I'd even sex him nohomo

lebowski1.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Um... I've been kissed by a dolphin?

My thumbs don't really look like they want to belong on my hands. Or, more accurately, like they don't want to associate with the rest of my fingers.

Damn, I'm uninteresting :)
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am in the medical field. :happy:

And I have seen spirits....:indifferent:
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Ahh, okay. I'm in IT. Computer nerd. :-)
  • Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Options
    I have been in jail two times
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    There are some interesting peeps on here ..... I can't think of anything interesting about me... Eh, I'll keep reading your stuff.
  • danger2oneself2
    Options
    I :heart: Marijuana :heart:

And me and my family saw a UFO fly over our block one night (unrelated to my love for marijuana) :P
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options

And me and my family saw a UFO fly over our block one night (unrelated to my love for marijuana) :P

I believe in aliens
  • danger2oneself2
    Options

I believe in aliens

Nice! I was always doubtful but after I saw that triangle shaped craft I was 100% sold and slightly obsessed in ufos and aliens....you should've seen it it was absolutely incredible
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I'm the great-grandchild of a Titanic surivor (on of the few from third-class to make it)......
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I have a birthmark with a black spot on top in a secret place... lol apparetly very lucky!
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I'm the great-grandchild of a Titanic surivor (on of the few from third-class to make it)......

coool
  • DymonNdaRgh40
    DymonNdaRgh40 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    I have a huge Hello Kitty collection. I discovered her when I was 10 years old and have been hooked ever since. She never fails to bring a smile to my face.
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I watch The Walking Dead interested in Rick's leadership skills more than actual zombies...
  • TamaraKat
    TamaraKat Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm a Star Wars and Top Gear fanatic!
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I've been playing guitar since a young age & I enjoy singing.. Nothing real interesting about that. Lol.

And I've been a wrestling fan since I was about three or four years old.. So.. I'm pretty much a nerd when it comes to that stuff. Haha.
  • rnctipton
    rnctipton Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I sang "The Rose" in my son's wedding ceremony. (OK, maybe not very interesting!)