Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    a651deed566153fee6b3039f85b26cde.jpg
  • LEWC2011
    LEWC2011 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    WHAT KIND OF EXERCISE DO YOU DO TO SLIM DOWN UPPER INNER THEIGHS TO KEEP THEM FROM RUBBING?
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    From what I have read, I guess my thighs will always rubto some extent. Honestly I do not like this one bit.
    I have gone through too many pairs of pants. After about a month or so my workout pants start developing holes in the inner thigh area. Can someone tell me how to avoid that?
    I have done a web search for workout pants without stitching on the inner thighs, but to no avail. Even UnderArmour.com said there is still stitching there. I think if pants didn't have stitches there, maybe my pants would last longer.

Has anyone found pants or some other garmnets that compress the inner thighs enough, so running pants aren't ruined after a few runs?
  • rebalee8
    rebalee8 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    The changing "styles" for women's bodies are just fascinating sometimes.

When I was a teenager in the late 80s, the "ideal" was that your legs should touch in 4 places: the upper thigh, the knee, the calf and the ankle. You were supposed to be able to stand with a quarter between each spot. That was the ideal leg.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Some do, some don't, and there's no "should" about it. "Should" according to who?
    I don't have any problem with rubbing, and mine touch; I don't want a gap there at all.
  • MystikPixie
    MystikPixie Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    It depends on the hips. People envy those with thigh gaps, for some reason, but I don't know why. So it's just going to depend on what kind of hip bones you have, but it's fine if your thighs rub together. Even at a weight that was considered under, mine still rubbed together. I can't wear skirts without shorts underneath, and never have been able too, because of the friction burn.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    now that you mention it: they don't anymore. well they touch and all but I don't notice it now. so yes, it gets bet:drinker: ter when you lose weight.
  • jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Options
    Another thigh gap thread? Thigh gaps are largely dependent on genetics and bone structure.
  • Ilikelamps
    Ilikelamps Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I never stop rubbing.
  • Fenrissa
    Fenrissa Posts: 116
    Options
    It depends on yoir bone structure. I have a thigh gap.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    It depends on the hips. People envy those with thigh gaps, for some reason, but I don't know why. So it's just going to depend on what kind of hip bones you have, but it's fine if your thighs rub together. Even at a weight that was considered under, mine still rubbed together. I can't wear skirts without shorts underneath, and never have been able too, because of the friction burn.
    [/quote

Not everyone "envies those with thigh gaps". I certainly don't. Don't have one, don't want one.