Post your excuse here

Options
14567810»

Replies

• kaylacollinscna
    kaylacollinscna Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I didn't realize it's the weekend and that the gym closes early. :frown: I have such a bad sense of time. I don't get up until about 2pm by the way. That's my usual schedule. I go to bed around 5 or 6am. By the time I realized my error it was too late, and I don't go out running after dark. I probably could've worked out here at home, but it would have to be things like pushups and sit ups. I can't do jumping jacks, dance around with the music on, or run in place. It makes way too much noise and I live in an apartment. That said, I restricted calories today and will go to the gym tomorrow.
    Blah. Restricting calories. Now that I'm steadily losing weight I'm getting a little too obsessed with that. I feel like I could slip up at any time. Like the weight will just come back out of nowhere for one day that I don't go to the gym. But that's all for another thread.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any weight in a month, it's because I'm exercising too much.
  • linnymex
    Options
    I don't care that I'm healed. My knee hurts. OR I'm on period.
    Oh look, It's dark out, creepy people with knives might be running around the fields at 6.00am.
    I want to marry my bed.
    My dog looks too comfortable to wake him for a walk.
    Stop talking Mum! It's not your decision.
    Oh, look, I have too much homework.
    Sorry, I can't go out, I have to make dinner. It can't possibly wait an hour.
    Oh, now it's bedtime.
    I'll do it tomorrow.

-Usually this is my day of excuses
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I don't have time for excuses anymore buuuut when I did it was I already ate that slice of cake I'll start again Sun....well Sun IS my rest day I'll just eat today and start on Mon.
  • PeteWhoLikesToRunAlot
    Options
    My dog ate my shoes.
  • angelb1983
    angelb1983 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    After working all day,cooking dinner and doing all my college homework I don't have time.

or...I will do it after my homework....oh man, now it's too late.
  • mikej1978
    mikej1978 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I don't want to make too much noise when my roommate is around.

We are talking about working out right? ;)
  • Eleonora91
    Eleonora91 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I'm sad, hence I'll eat whatever I want and who cares if I'm fat.
  • texerus
    texerus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    A Black Bear was on my hiking trail route.....really!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i nearly let the excuse get the best of me tonight. had the HRM on, shoes tied, ear buds in and BANG phone battery dead. cant do c25k without the prompts. HRM comes off earbuds out.

sitting sitting sittng. bam, up i get, borrow the mother inlaws phone, dl rundouble app (luckily im still in w2 so its part of the free one) and out the door i go.

was really happy with that.
  • Tmoxson
    Tmoxson Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    It's hot and humid. I get sad, I get headaches, I get lazy, I'm just plain miserable when the temp climbs over 80 with any humidity, and over 85 in general. I don't exercise, don't socialize, and find doing the most basic chores and work tasks exhausting. Fall, please come back!!!!!! I was doing well before the heat wave! :sad: and, yes, I get heat rashes from summer weather, too, and got a doozy - they don't respond well to exercise sweat.
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have many:

I'm too tired. I'm too hungry. I've had a snack and can't run for an hour and by then it'll be too late. I need new shoes. I've had beer and am not sure if I can run in a straight line. I'll just don't want to go today, I will go tomorrow instead.
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    A new one from this morning (I still ran BTW).

I trimmed my toenails before my run and trimmed my big toenail too short and it hurts bbbaaadddd. Wahhhhh.
  • franchesca127
    Options
    No energy and when I do have energy....I hate my gym...the equipment is old. I could never find the weights I want. the people at the gym are downright rude. Example, I was doing reverse lunges and a guy had me move out of the way in the middle of my set so he could move a bench passed me. I tried to just concentrate on my set with my music in my ears but he was pretty much in my face saying, "excuse me, excuse me, excuse me" with impatience on his face...

I wish I had a home gym!!
  • maximumcutie
    maximumcutie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I have too much work to do.
    I'm sore.
    I'm tired.
    I'll go later today.
    I just want to go home.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bipolar/anxiety disorder. My usual excuse. I'll usually take an extra tab for each, which makes me functional. If not, I'll do a morning and evening workout.

This. I use my Bipolar as my excuse a lot. Not anymore. I went back on meds today. I got sick of messing up.