Options
    I don't have a car so I cant drive to the:
    gym
    track
    greenway
  • kgremse1
    kgremse1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    That WHOLE bag of chips won't matter!! It's JUST one night! You've been so good. It's been a hard day....give yourself a break!
  • jamielynas
    jamielynas Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm pregnant
  • scottkjar
    scottkjar Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I was reading other people's excuses and time just got away from me.
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I had jury duty in the morning and I don't like working out in the afternoon.
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I lost track of time reading forum posts and now it's too late to work out.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I have a headache.
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to bother toning up until I lose the weight which is coming off easily with diet. That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it, ya hear?!

I do walk a lot. But I know I should be more physical, I've always been active until I stopped dancing a few years ago.
  • ashleew1117
    Options
    I don't have time to workout with me going to school, work, studying, trying to sleep when I can, or because i'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend or family.
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    In general: fibromyalgia. Which is doubly stupid, since I KNOW I'll feel better after I exercise. (Although possibly not better after I exercise and then wait an hour in the rain for a bus that doesn't come. But there is no freaking way I'm going to use not having a car as an excuse, that's pushing it even for me.)

This month: surgery. Stupid, minor surgery that went badly for some reason. I should have been back to my normal routine after two days, instead I'm still bleeding and cramping a month later. I know I SHOULD be okay to exercise, but I keep convincing myself that I've drastically injured myself any time the pain gets worse. Hopefully my check-up will set my mind at ease and make me realise it's not as bad as I've worked myself up to believe.
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'll go to the gym tonight.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    No excuse ever. I've never made an excuse nor needed one. I've never missed a workout in over 600 days now. Every single day I workout. Even when sick, sore, injured. The only excuse is death.
  • gbcyto
    gbcyto Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    It's getting late and if I work out I'll get the burst of energy right before bed and I may not be able to sleep then.

This excuse list is pretty darn funny.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    I had brain surgery.
  • verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I went to the gym today cuz I ran out of excuses ...... but here's a whole bunch more to choose from .........

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    my mfp family magicaly hog tied me so i had to sit by the computer and tv jk i did my work out this morning
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    I need brain surgery.
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I don't have time to workout with me going to school, work, studying, trying to sleep when I can, or because i'm trying to spend time with my boyfriend or family.

This is me. I have exams all week. Or homework. Then work. Or it's my ONLY day off and I want to rest. Or my fiance is off work and I want to spend time with him.
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    Options
    I don't have time to work out because I work long days and have to do chores/cook dinner/babysit my nieces/go out/etc when I get home.

I spend a lot of time on my feet at work, so who needs an actual workout anyway...

Both excuses that run through my head pretty often, but I am happy to say I don't give into them too often! :blushing:
  • lebaker310
    lebaker310 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    No excuse ever. I've never made an excuse nor needed one. I've never missed a workout in over 600 days now. Every single day I workout. Even when sick, sore, injured. The only excuse is death.

You....are horrifying.

and kinda remind of Chris from Parks and Recs.

which is my excuse.. I had to watch 22 episode of Parks and Recs.