Does anyone else find entering everything they eat annoying?

Options
12346»

Replies

• FitNurseLex
    FitNurseLex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    If you have the app and can access MFP from your phone... in all seriousness log it while you're going #2. It only takes a couple minutes. :) I pre-entered things I make all the time into the recipes section so I don't have to re-enter everything.

^^^THIS! I do it while I'm in the bathroom...Or when I lay down at night to go to sleep. I tend to eat the same thing frequently however, so it's not much of a hassle for me.
  • atlcajun
    atlcajun Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I do find it annoying to have to log in my food but without it, I cannot be successful. I tried eating right in July and mid-August and ended gaining 5lbs. Since I have joined MFP and take the time to log my food, I also use the phone app, I have lost 10 lbs. As you build the list of your foods, it gets easier to log. Good luck with your journey.
  • Cinloykko
    Cinloykko Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    The phone app is fantastic! And it doesn't take too long. However it does take a bit of time... A min or two before every meal. And especially so when the food isn't listed in the search... Becomes kind of awkward if you are eating out with friends. Lol. But what i tend to do is pre-plan and pre-log my meals the night before.... Right before I fall asleep. I just log what i think i will get to eat the next day and if I do, I save time! If i dont, i just make the few adjustments and im done :-)

If you have any go-to meals, You can save these for quick assess. Or if you gave your own recipe, You can also save these too.