Breasts too big to exercise?

Options
1235»

Replies

• SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I've heard of women doubling up - wear a normal bra and a cheap sports bra over the top! Apparently its really supportive

Yep! I used to be a 36FF and this is what I did until I could spend the $ for a good sports bra.
  • smalls9686
    smalls9686 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    But in the end how cost saving is that if you are wearing your regular bra to workout and sweat in then you would most def have to wash it every single time you wear it... Maybe you guys have like 20 regular bras But I have 7-10 good bras if I had to wear them to workout and wash them every day I would be replacing them every month! But to each her own... I'd rather take are of them now...I don't want to be 40 and have them down to my knees bc I was cheap now. I mean I already have to strikes against me, I have larger breast and losing volume, now add nonsupportive bra...not a good combo JMHO.
    I've heard of women doubling up - wear a normal bra and a cheap sports bra over the top! Apparently its really supportive

Yep! I used to be a 36FF and this is what I did until I could spend the $ for a good sports bra.
  • wonderkitty
    wonderkitty Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Panache Panache Panache!!!!!! I swear by them!!!!!