Any Walking Dead Fans Out There?

Options
I would love to add you to my FL! I believe I have only two on there that watch it. Beware: Once the season starts I become consumed by it and love to discuss all the episodes! :love: Private messaging, of course. Out of respect for those that don't watch.

P.S. The new webisodes are out already. :wink:

Replies

• fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    DARYL YUM YUM:love:
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    DVR SET!
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the comic and the show. Thank you for the reminder.... must adjust the DVR so that it doesn't melt down tomorrow night. Between HBO & Showtime & Football & AMC? *ack*

ETA: Ok, I thought it was back THIS week, it's next week. 10/13. Even better. :D
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

And let's throw in Tyrese, too. Although I'm not sure I'm digging the one eye thing he has going on in the new season. What am I saying? He's mine, too. :wink:

Anyone else?
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of the comic and the show. Thank you for the reminder.... must adjust the DVR so that it doesn't melt down tomorrow night. Between HBO & Showtime & Football & AMC? *ack*

ETA: Ok, I thought it was back THIS week, it's next week. 10/13. Even better. :D

Oh and I always set mine AFTER they recap the whole damn last season in like 2 days because my poor DVR doesn't need all those episodes constantly recording LOL
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    The marathon leading up the season premiere starts October 7th at 8PM EST. If anyone wants to catch up that would be a good time to do it. :)
    As for me, I can't wait for the new season. :D
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

And let's throw in Tyrese, too. Although I'm not sure I'm digging the one eye thing he has going on in the new season. What am I saying? He's mine, too. :wink:

Anyone else?

I don't think there's actually anybody on the show that I lust after. I mean, sure, I'm not saying they're gross, but nobody that would make my top 5. So feel safe, Daryl is all yours :)
  • lgrahamtx
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season of Walking Dead AND Game of Thrones.
  • FP4HSharon
    FP4HSharon Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! :-D
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    We can't wait for October 13th!!! Season 4!! PVR is already set!!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

Anyone else?

All yours.... I wanna be in a Glenn and Maggie sandwich... ahem.. *coughs*
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I'm just watching the last episode of season three to remember...
  • DYfive
    DYfive Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    #Walktober !

So pumped for the new season. Love the show.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    <--- fan from episode 1. We are looking forward to the new season big time, especially since Breaking Bad is over.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

Anyone else?

I'm afraid we'd fight over these 2.....I'll FR you anyway :smile:
  • JenBot
    JenBot Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for the new season to start!!
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm... I drool over Norman Reedus and Steven Yeun!!!! Can not wait for the new season.... And American horror story starting up too?! Shiet!!! It's gonna be a damn couple of good weeks coming up!
  • RaeFlemett
    RaeFlemett Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season of Walking Dead AND Game of Thrones.

Same here!!! Add Survivor and it's a trifecta!
  • __Aid__
    __Aid__ Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Now that Breaking Bad & Dexter are finished, there's nothing left to watch but The Walking Dead :happy:
  • DaniellaB1995
    DaniellaB1995 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    ME ME ME ME! Been rewatching season 3 today so I'm all ready for season 4 :D

*I would also like to be part of that Glenn/Maggie sandwhich please*