Any Walking Dead Fans Out There?

Options

Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    You know, I've never even thought about Glen that way. I LOVE his character though. I'm surprised no one on here is mentioning Andrea. I thought she was beautiful! Maggie, huh? Interesting. She is pretty, too. But Andrea was a bad a@#.

Andrea was an annoying b***h.
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    That's what someone else said. I thought Lori was. Isn't Andrea's character better in the comics? I've read most of them, but not all. Started to get very depressing. Rick's character and all. Still love them though.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    IMO the comics and the show are 2 different things. They don't really follow up together but equally good.

As much as I love the show, I wish it followed the comics more.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    IMO the comics and the show are 2 different things. They don't really follow up together but equally good.

As much as I love the show, I wish it followed the comics more.

I am glad it doesn't. Creative license is a wonderful thing.
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

Will throw punches for Daryl. It's on, girl! ;)
  • nikky31
    nikky31 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    love love love love love love love the walking dead!!! I am soo obsessed!!! <3 Daryl he would SO survive the zombiesssss I swear if they ever kill him off I'm done with the show...lol
  • anappleaday34
    Options
    I love it. When does the new season start?
  • MizMimi111
    MizMimi111 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Love love love The Walking Dead. Was in the mall with my kids & hubby last night and saw a big poster of The Walking Dead with the new season start date. I was so excited!! My poor teenagers....:laugh: ....it's bad enough to be at the mall with your parents but when your mom starts jumping up and down, giggling like a school girl and getting all excited about a tv show poster....yeah well....:embarassed: :noway: ....they were not impressed! :laugh:
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    8 more days my friend
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options

October 13th!
  • She_Hulk
    She_Hulk Posts: 277
    Options
    Awesome! Need to get something straight so these friendships work out. Daryl is mine. Mine, mine, mine. :angry:

Will throw punches for Daryl. It's on, girl! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Yeah, he's definitely worth fighting for. It's on!!
  • Bucky83
    Bucky83 Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    I. Love. Walking. Dead.

Since no one is fighting over Rick, I'll have him! Yum! As much of a douche he can be, damn he's sexy.

I'm in Oz and up to ep 12 of season 3.

Don't tell me what happens!
  • renatewolfe
    renatewolfe Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    DVR set and ready to go. Confession - I think the Governor just needs the love of a good woman!
  • charlotteX92X
    charlotteX92X Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I love walking dead.
    Almost finished season 3, don't know how long we will have to wait for 4 in Australia.
  • emilygray7165
    emilygray7165 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    OMG YES. SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST TWICE AND HAVE READ ALL THE COMICS AND BOTH THE NOVELS.

...but i'm not obsessed or anything...

AH SEASON 4!

YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN UNLESS YOU'VE AT LEAST READ THE COMICS!!!! high five girlfriend.

Ah yay! :D Finally someone who has read the comics! :3 There's a new one out soon. :D
    Have you read the books? They make you think completely differently about the Governor!
  • Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I just want it to be Sunday already...
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    T Minus 5 days
  • LankyYankee
    LankyYankee Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    OMG So in!!! I have no one to lust after since they killed off Shane, but love, love the show! Scared to read the novels though in case they turn me off the show
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    so SO excited!!!
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Total WD fan! They film near me and I am hanging on set every chance I get lol. They are having a premier party with some of the cast Sunday and I can't wait. The guest list is a big secret so we'll see. I am SO excited!!

2vun60z.jpg