Any Walking Dead Fans Out There?

Options

Replies

• Katrina_vw91
    Katrina_vw91 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    DARYL YUM YUM:love:

If Daryl dies, we all riot!! I wonder what main character is next for zombie protein! ....just better not be Daryl.
  • tbodega
    tbodega Posts: 186
    Options
    I'm a fan of both the comics and the show!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    OMG YES. SEEN EVERY EPISODE AT LEAST TWICE AND HAVE READ ALL THE COMICS AND BOTH THE NOVELS.

...but i'm not obsessed or anything...

AH SEASON 4!

YOU'RE NOT A REAL FAN UNLESS YOU'VE AT LEAST READ THE COMICS!!!! high five girlfriend.

Ah yay! :D Finally someone who has read the comics! :3 There's a new one out soon. :D
    Have you read the books? They make you think completely differently about the Governor!
    I haven't.. Whats the first book? I couldn't figure out what was the first one.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    I may go as Daryl for Halloween this year. Just need to grow my hair out...or get a wig. I am deadly with a crossbow.
  • zombiedad_wdm
    Options
    Huge Walking Dead fan! I have been reading the comics for 5+ years now. Watching the show from the beginning. Have you heard about the spin off they are making. It will be all new characters but take place in a different part of the US. Possibly one of the members of the current group will be involved. I can't wait to find out.

If you are a fan of the comic book as well there is a midnight release party tonight. If you live close to a comic book shop you should head in and get some free Walking Dead swag. And some cool merchandise to spend wisely on.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I wasn't. Every time I turned it on it seemed sooooooo booooooooooring.

However last night I found out they're doing a walking dead MARATHON this week starting with the very first episode. Guess who got hooked into watching 3 hours of it yesterday and taped the rest of the episodes last night and will more than likely tape them the rest of the week?

Yeah.

As if I needed another show to DVR!:grumble:
  • JohnnyResets
    JohnnyResets Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Are you serious?! Oh yeah! FR being sent girl!! Totally LOVE TWD!! Can't wait for SUNDAY!!! Woohoo!!! Thanks for the webisodes... Didn't know that!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • fitfreakymom
    fitfreakymom Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    5 days!
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    Huge Walking Dead fan! I have been reading the comics for 5+ years now. Watching the show from the beginning. Have you heard about the spin off they are making. It will be all new characters but take place in a different part of the US. Possibly one of the members of the current group will be involved. I can't wait to find out.

If you are a fan of the comic book as well there is a midnight release party tonight. If you live close to a comic book shop you should head in and get some free Walking Dead swag. And some cool merchandise to spend wisely on.

I heard that won't be filiming till 2014 tho WAH I WANT IT OUT NAO
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    OMG yes!!!! I'm on pins and needles waiting for this season to start!
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Walking Dead is awesome, fricken love it!

Fan since episode 1, I preorder the complete Seasons on Blu Ray the moment they're announced (ie, a year in advance). Which reminds me, I need to preorder Season 4!

Can't wait!!!

Maggie is pretty cute. I have a protective instinct that kicks in for Carol, too. I don't care if she has a butch haircut, she needs luv too! I though Amy was the cutest that's been on the show. Why'd she die??? :angry:
  • zombiedad_wdm
    Options
    The third novel 'Fall of the Governor comes out today.
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season! It's been waaay too long of a wait.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, YES!!! My daughter and I have been counting down the days, and now it's almost here! :drinker: :love:
  • madworld1
    madworld1 Posts: 524
    Options
    Can't wait for the new season!! :drinker:
  • madworld1
    Options
    Total WD fan! They film near me and I am hanging on set every chance I get lol. They are having a premier party with some of the cast Sunday and I can't wait. The guest list is a big secret so we'll see. I am SO excited!!

2vun60z.jpg

I am so jealous right now. He is my FAVORITE character.
  • LassoOfTruth
    LassoOfTruth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    <3
  • WhatAnAss
    WhatAnAss Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    Total WD fan! They film near me and I am hanging on set every chance I get lol. They are having a premier party with some of the cast Sunday and I can't wait. The guest list is a big secret so we'll see. I am SO excited!!

2vun60z.jpg

Mine too lol...Why do you think I was snuggled up so close!! :heart:
  • madworld1
    Options

2vun60z.jpg

Mine too lol...Why do you think I was snuggled up so close!! :heart:

I would have been snuggled up that close too! Hahaha!! :love:
  • johnlatv
    johnlatv Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    can't wait!!!