Lose 2lbs/month - Permanent Thread until Jan1st, 2014

Options

Replies

• kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Last October weigh in: 129.2
    My halloween goal was 129 so I am extremely happy! Only ~4 more pounds to go to get to my Jan 1 weight of 125!
  • kmessinger14
    kmessinger14 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    November goals:

- Workout 3 days a week in first two weeks, 4 days a week last two weeks.
    - Continue to make healthier eating choices
    - LOG food daily (I've been eating healthier but still not logging and probably still going over my daily goal)
    - Weigh 127 by end of the month (even AFTER thanksgiving)
    - Make more homecooked meals that are healthy (my boyfriend hates veggies and my healthier plates but its really not that hard to make a variation for him so both of us can enjoy what we like)
    - Start running again (outside for a quick run or on the treadmill before a workout class) back down to under 10 min/mile pace
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,086 Member
    Options
    My November Goals: *( i like that idea person above me)
    Go to the gym at least twice a week.
    Try to fit in 1 day of walking outside (I babysit normally once a week for a 1 year old and take her for hour long walks, I want to make sure I do this even on weeks I don't watch her)
    Do NOT net over 2000 on any day. I have been horrible at sticking to my net goal lately and have gained weight.

SW: 212
    CW: 172
    UGW: 150
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    NSV for today is 4.3 miles in 61 minutes and 58 minutes spent on three different exercise challenges. It was a good day.

My November Goals:
    Continue walking and exercising 5-6 times a week. (Got lazy and was only working out four days a week)
    Write everything down before I eat it. Complete my journal in the morning and stick to it.
    Stay away from trigger foods...don't buy them...problem solved.

That's it for now. Hope everyone has a great Thursday.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    <><><><><><> Spreadsheet to here <><><><>
    tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014

@cpanus - Great NSV with the 4.3 miles in 61 minutes - you are moving! Great planning goals and exercise goals!

@kmessinger - Great job and you are in the "yellow" zone now on the spreadsheet! woo hoo! I really like all your specific goals! Also I am really impressed about the 10 min/mile pace - (my next pace goal is 11:30 min /mile)

@sara456s - Your post about consistent exercise is great:
    I've been doing some exercise 6 days a week for well over a month, even if that is only 20 minutes of walking
    - I have a similar goal -- even if it is 20 minutes of slow walking - just "doing it" counts.

@sunflowerhippie - Great goals - Especially walking outside. Also I like the Netting over 2000 on any day.. good one!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    November already!!! OMG!

CW 162.6 - Down 1 lb from the last WI

Goal: 160

I al lucky for that loss because I have definitely had more red than green days.

:flowerforyou:
  • coral_b
    coral_b Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    October results:

1st Oct - 148lbs
    31st Oct- 145lbs

Would like to do 3lbs November, and 3lbs December. Would really love to be 140/139 for Christmas!
    Bit of a spanner in the works as I have infected tonsillitis and haven't done exercise all week- the doctor said expect the virus to stay in my system for 10-14 days! Going to try some exercise today- just low impact.
    Good luck guys.
    Still loving this slow and steady forum!
  • JKDLady
    JKDLady Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    November 1

SW 137.7
    CW 132.9
    GW 129.7

I really need to keep focused this month due to holidays and vacations. I am on track, but can easily go astray this month. 3.2 pounds to lose until the end of the year.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    <><><><><><> Spreadsheet to here 9:43 AM 11/1/2013
    tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
    <><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><>

@coral_B - Great job and I hear you about the slow and steady progress. good luck :-)

@JKDLady - Things are looking good and I definitely hear you about keeping focused this month. This "scale challenge" and the "Keeping it Green" are good reminders :-)

@Rhon - You are doing great and you are in the "Green Range" fantastic steady progression! :-)
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    CW 142.2

Keep me at the same weight this week please. I've just been eating all the foods - especially the salty ones, so haven't weight in this week - I'll wait until next week to see what real damage I have done :ohwell:

Congrats to everyone else :flowerforyou:
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CW: Still 171.5 (same as Monday).
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    Highest weight -- 192.2
    For this challenge: (I was 129.2 Friday morning...ate a lot of salty food this weekend, and it shows!)
    SW -- 134.2
    CW -- 134.2
    GW -- 125.0

11/01 -- 133.2
    11/08
    11/15
    11/22
    11/27 -- bwahahaha! The day before Thanksgiving.

Chris
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 137
    GW: 130, more or less

Another pound down this week... that makes 1 for November, woo hoo!

Have a great weekend, everybody!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    <><><><><><> Spreadsheet to here 9:51 AM 11/3/2013
    tinyurl.com/Lose8By2014
    <><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><> <><><><>

@all - it is looking great - thanks for sticking around - Let's all be the "voice of sanity" and lose slowly and surely while everyone else is literally trying to lose 20 lbs by Christmas! :-)
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    Chevy_Smart, so nice of you to keep this going. I just took a look at the spreadsheet. Great job.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    @Hollis - You're welcome - It has turned out to be a good little "mini challenge" for us. Good luck this month! :smile:
    Chevy_Smart, so nice of you to keep this going. I just took a look at the spreadsheet. Great job.
  • natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    CW: 138.4.

Slightly worrying since I have been losing weight a little everyday since last Wednesday. But I did eat less (1400-1500/day) on thurs to sat to cancel out that Wednesday binge. Oh well! I'm back to 1800 calories this week, so we'll see how it goes!
  • TX_Rhon
    TX_Rhon Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    CW - 161.6

OMGOMGOMG!! 1.4 lbs from my goal which will put me down 40lbs this year. I honestly cannot remember a time when I weighed this little. Yes, I know that being in the 160s is not little but to me it is. :smile:

Congrats to all for you losses as well :flowerforyou:

May your Monday be productive!!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations - this is such a milestone - Wonderful Job - You go! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smile: :smile:
    CW - 161.6

OMGOMGOMG!! 1.4 lbs from my goal which will put me down 40lbs this year. I honestly cannot remember a time when I weighed this little. Yes, I know that being in the 160s is not little but to me it is. :smile:

Congrats to all for you losses as well :flowerforyou:

May your Monday be productive!!
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!

CW: 169.4

GW: 155