Lose 2lbs/month - Permanent Thread until Jan1st, 2014

Options

Replies

• smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    How do I add myself to the spreadsheet? Or do you do that Chevy_Smart?
  • Chevy_Quest
    Chevy_Quest Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    @Smc - Hi There! - I will be able to add you to the spreadsheet no problem. I will do that later today :smile:
    Welcome - it is all about "slow and steady" here :flowerforyou:
    How do I add myself to the spreadsheet? Or do you do that Chevy_Smart?
  • smc864
    Options
    Ok great, thank you!

Here are my updated goals for Jan 1st... the one I previously put was more of a long term goal :)

CW:169

GW: 163
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    CW - 161.6

Goal: 160

OMGOMGOMG!! 1.4 lbs from my goal which will put me down 40lbs this year. I honestly cannot remember a time when I weighed this little. Yes, I know that being in the 160s is not little but to me it is. :smile:

Congrats to all for you losses as well :flowerforyou:

May your Monday be productive!!

Congrats!!
  • tootchute
    tootchute Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Today weigh in 269.0
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Nov 3rd : - 140.06 - slow and steady!! But that's what we are all about.

My Goals for November
    Eating Goals:
    1. 26 @Green Days'
    2. Continue making sure that I have enough kcals in the bank to eat scone or granola squares regularly
    3. To budget my kcals for a couple of 'eating out' events that I know are on the horizon in Nov.
    4. Make a range of home cooked meals that help me and my family to eat healthy - with LOTS of veggies

Exercise Goals :
    1. For 20 days during the month attend a class, the gym or do some purposeful walking.
    2. Log 150 miles in the MYA challenge
    3. Walk the virtual dog between Nov 4th and 7th

@rhon - happy dancing - congrats on making it to the 160's.

Has any-one got any good ideas for eating Thai out (besides avoiding/moderating the coconut/peanut rich sauces and fried rice's).
  • DWHSr
    DWHSr Posts: 5
    Options
    Wow. Did I pick the wrong time of year to try and lose weight or what. Between all the goodies available for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I will be lucky to reach my goal.

Goal:
    1. lose 2lbs/week
    2. Continue to track food and calories'
    3. Lose no less than 20lbs by 1 Feb 2014
    4. Feel better about myself when I look in the mirror.
  • fishergal5
    fishergal5 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Lost a pound and a half so CW188.5.

NSV-logging food daily since I joined 13 days ago. I hope I can keep it up!
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Well, my weight did creep up last week after my eat all the foodz week, but amazingly thins week I'm back down to 142.2

I'm calling that a win :bigsmile:

So CW 142.2
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    Options
    Wow. Did I pick the wrong time of year to try and lose weight or what. Between all the goodies available for Thanksgiving and Christmas, I will be lucky to reach my goal.

Goal:
    1. lose 2lbs/week
    2. Continue to track food and calories'
    3. Lose no less than 20lbs by 1 Feb 2014
    4. Feel better about myself when I look in the mirror.

You may have misread this thread. We are here to lose 2lb A MONTH. not a week, this group is for those going slow and steady.

With only 15lbs to lose according to your ticker 2lbs a week is far to high a goal. You should be aiming for 1/2lb a week of fat loss, lose it slowly, keep it off forever :bigsmile:

Feel free to stay and post if this works for you :flowerforyou:
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Whoops, it's been a busy few days and forgot to check in on Monday.

CW: 133.8

Woo! Once again I thought I wasn't go to lose anything and then come Monday morning it all falls off, and now I only have 3 more pounds until my 8 lb goal!
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    Hi All - I apologize that I have not been able to update lately. I am currently in the middle of a pretty tough business trip so I am not able to get on as much as usual (gotta pay the bills :smile: )

Looks like everyone is doing great and remember - Slow and steady :drinker:
  • provence9
    provence9 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    GW = 155
    SW = 182
    Cw = 182
  • HollisGrant
    HollisGrant Posts: 2,022 Member
    Options
    SW: 178
    CW: 136
    GW: 130, more or less

Another pound down this week... that makes 2 for November. I know this is 2 a month, but I'll take it! :drinker:

Great NSVs, everybody! Every little thing counts.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Sorry. I've been super busy with work and home life, so missed last week's check-in completely and almost this week's. But, as of 10/28/13, I was down another pound bringing me to 118. And I'm currently still 118, which is a miracle considering the Halloween candy and cookies I binged on this week. I'm definitely a stress-eater. Anyway, hoping to reign it back in, so I can make wise choices this holiday season.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,288 Member
    Options
    Highest weight -- 192.2
    For this challenge:
    SW -- 134.2
    CW -- 134.2
    GW -- 125.0

11/01 -- 133.2
    11/08 -- 131.8
    11/15
    11/22
    11/27 -- bwahahaha! The day before Thanksgiving.

Total loss: 1.4 lbs.

Chris
  • smc864
    Options
    SW: 169.4
    CW: 166.4
    GW: 165
    UGW:140

I had a large drop in weight this past week, which I think had to do with some water retention. A little faster than I wanted, but I'll take it.
  • Ghlt4
    Ghlt4 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed logging my weight loss for last week. I've got family visiting so I've not been getting on here as much as I would like. I'm still logging every day though!

11/1. - 0.6
    11/8. - 1.4
    11/15
    11/22
    11/29

NSV...... I ran a 5k this morning. I run my first 5k race on Nov 28th and wanted to be under 45 mins ( yes, I'm that slow...lol) this morning I ran it in 43.34!!!! That's fast for me!! Beat my PB by 2 mins 05secs.
  • Chevy_Quest
    Options
    Hi ... You know you are busy when you steal a quote from yourself and repaste it LOL
    Hi All - I apologize that I have not been able to update lately. I am currently in the middle of a pretty tough business trip so I am not able to get on as much as usual (gotta pay the bills :smile: )

Looks like everyone is doing great and remember - Slow and steady :drinker:

Also... to all of you this is an "easy' place don't worry if you miss a week. What I see is a lot of us are involved in a bunch of other challenges and that is great!

And Remember: If you join now - realistically 2-3 lbs by New Years is what you might want to think about I am just happy that there are other people here that aren't obsessed with the rate at which they are losing weight as long as they are losing.,
  • sarah456s
    sarah456s Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Everyone is doing so great!! Keep up the good work.

@Ghlt4 - great time for your 5k! I bet in the actual race you'll surprise yourself and go faster!

My CW is still 171.5, so I stayed the same again. Actually earlier in the week it was up, so at least it came back down to what it was. I'm hoping for a drop soon! It's getting a bit discouraging to be going so slowly, but my pants fit better, so that's good.