Mind your own business ((RANT))

Options

Replies

• RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    Bermuda isn't that great. 3 months would be way too long.

~glowers at Contratian~
    It's great here.

Gorgeous
    Not much to do.
    Expensive
    But gorgeous.

Meh. It's okay. My personal preference is places that have a lot of natural flora and fauna. Bermuda is too cultivated for a hermit, like me. I like to be able to get lost. :smile:

Okay.
    I can't argue that we've little to nothing in the way of natural spaces unless you count the surrounding ocean.
    ~chuckles~
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    I just took a peek at your profile and saw that you Mod/Admin a group called "I Am Christian".

Stop coveting thy neighbor's shoes, vacations, and HRMs.

And stop being a contentious woman!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    Hold on a second. This thread might give me an opportunity for more data for a theory I have about MFP friends.

OP, how did you add these friends? Did you add them slowly, individually over a period of time based on perceived commonality from their posts or some other indication of compatibility...

...or did you add them all at once in a "Need friends for my journey" type of post?

Ooh. Interesting... *clicks pen and poises it gracefully above a clipboard for note taking*

I like where this train of thought is going as well. Very interesting. I'm gonna put on my guessing pants and say it was the latter.

you mean.... OP is a friend collector.... complaining about the friends they have.... you know... collected?
  • RhonndaJ
    Options
    Last time I checked, MFP was for grown-ups.

ab2.gif

Do you actually read the forums? /sarcasm
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    I just took a peek at your profile and saw that you Mod/Admin a group called "I Am Christian".

Stop coveting thy neighbor's shoes, vacations, and HRMs.

And stop being a contentious woman!

tumblr_inline_mu4kzs1VmV1rojqvo.gif

OH SNAP.

• Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options

~glowers at Contratian~
    It's great here.

Gorgeous
    Not much to do.
    Expensive
    But gorgeous.

Meh. It's okay. My personal preference is places that have a lot of natural flora and fauna. Bermuda is too cultivated for a hermit, like me. I like to be able to get lost. :smile:

Okay.
    I can't argue that we've little to nothing in the way of natural spaces unless you count the surrounding ocean.
    ~chuckles~

No problem getting lost in the ocean near Bermuda, right? :wink:
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    you forgot /rant
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Last time I checked, MFP was for grown-ups.

ab2.gif

Do you actually read the forums? /sarcasm

Touche :drinker:
  • RhonndaJ
    Options

~glowers at Contratian~
    It's great here.

Gorgeous
    Not much to do.
    Expensive
    But gorgeous.

Okay.
    ~chuckles~

No problem getting lost in the ocean near Bermuda, right? :wink:

None, even if you don't want to.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    OP should take her own advice and mind her own a business. Jealous of others good fortunes.
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I re-read this thread wearing an HRM and burned 29 calories!

You're so hardcore dedicated! *swoon*
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Also, you *SHOULD* replace your workout shoes every 6 months or so. You could injure your feet otherwise.
    I replace mine when they are worn out and not before. My feet are fine. Nike loves you more than me though.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Hold on a second. This thread might give me an opportunity for more data for a theory I have about MFP friends.

OP, how did you add these friends? Did you add them slowly, individually over a period of time based on perceived commonality from their posts or some other indication of compatibility...

...or did you add them all at once in a "Need friends for my journey" type of post?

She made a thread (last week?) telling people she wanted to add friends to "take under her wing".

And does the OP ever come back to her threads?
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    OP should take her own advice and mind her own a business. Jealous of others good fortunes.
    u4I8E5h.jpg

4CviHxy.jpg
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Also, you *SHOULD* replace your workout shoes every 6 months or so. You could injure your feet otherwise.
    I replace mine when they are worn out and not before. My feet are fine. Nike loves you more than me though.

I prefer mine to be falling off my feet before replacing, at least when I'm wearing shoes. Nike hates me.
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Man, people on these forums are always bullying... whining... ranting...

And I'm just over here craving a cheeseburger.
    Soul mate.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options

That's how I wear my toms.. But I injured my foot and it never healed right.. So I don't want to be working out on worn out shoes that could reinjure me.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options

I prefer mine to be falling off my feet before replacing, at least when I'm wearing shoes. Nike hates me.

Doing anything without shoes is dangerous. That's why prehistoric man had such a short lifespan: foot injuries.
  • nomeejerome
    nomeejerome Posts: 2,616 Member
    Options
    OP why start a thread telling people to mind their own business, when you create threads all of the time asking about everybody's business?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

She made a thread (last week?) telling people she wanted to add friends to "take under her wing".

And does the OP ever come back to her threads?

Nope she drops these s**t storms and rides off into the sunset laughing at the drama caused.