• kintegra
    kintegra Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Oops - triple post - dog made me do it! :laugh:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Oops - triple post - dog made me do it! :laugh:

I bet he ate your homework in high school too......:laugh: :bigsmile: :laugh: :wink:
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    Well my intentions began well, but...

After Zumba we heading out for a grand day of shopping, so lots of walking....,however, lots of eating, too.

then snacks with our movie night....ouch, belly ache today:( :sad:
  • RebelRenny
    RebelRenny Posts: 1,073 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I had a successful Skinny Saturday, but not in the double water, double exercise department. Had a fruit/veggie substitution day, which I am hoping to do each Saturday, since that is a good time for me to do so. Lost 1.5 pounds. Yet went quite over my calories. I think the body is much more efficient in metabolizing the fruits and veggies than other lower calorie foods that are denser and/or processed. I am getting hooked on the fresh and raw stuff.

:flowerforyou: Thanks again Fab for putting on the challenges. It sure helps to know we are in this together.

:heart: :heart: Rebel :heart: :heart:
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    :drinker: I had a successful Skinny Saturday, but not in the double water, double exercise department. Had a fruit/veggie substitution day, which I am hoping to do each Saturday, since that is a good time for me to do so. Lost 1.5 pounds. Yet went quite over my calories. I think the body is much more efficient in metabolizing the fruits and veggies than other lower calorie foods that are denser and/or processed. I am getting hooked on the fresh and raw stuff.

:flowerforyou: Thanks again Fab for putting on the challenges. It sure helps to know we are in this together.

:heart: :heart: Rebel :heart: :heart:

Good job RR! That is good to know....you can eat a truck load of veges and fruit and probably still burn it off! I am learning alot from you! I hit the fruits and veges hard this weekend but still haven't had a total vege day....maybe Monday would be good for me. Have a great week!:happy:
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    Skinny Sunday for me! 65 miles and over 2300 calories burned. Must admit that I went a little overboard on some pizza tonight, but I'm still under my calorie goal. :bigsmile:

I think I'll sleep well tonight. :laugh: