Tim Hortons,eh?

124»

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Tim Hortons is ok, but I don't see what all the fuss is about. I guess it's a Canadian thing.
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,370 Member
    tim hortons is the ONLY GROSS THING IN CANADA.

THANK YOU - I secretly detest Tims and I feel like I have to turn in my Canadian Card becasue of it.

Also, why do so many people need to order it Double Double? Cuz when you drink it black it tastes like stale bitter coffee sludge so you need all the extras to make it taste good....BLAH

I am so glad there is one other Canadian like me :happy:

Make that 3.

Tim Hortons is the only coffee on the planet that will reliably give me heartburn, and I used to drink a LOT of coffee in my younger day. Yet anything more than a medium (now small) and helloooo heartburn.

I take my coffee black, and stale bitter coffee sludge is pretty accurate.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Is this the Canadian Dr. Suess book?
  • emaxtastic
    emaxtastic Posts: 41 Member
    Adding a french vanilla flavour shot is different than getting a french vanilla. if you order a french vanilla you are getting the "cappucino" that comes out of the machine.
  • EmmieBaby
    EmmieBaby Posts: 1,235 Member
    I <3 Tim's, they are the reason I function in the morning =)
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member

THANK YOU - I secretly detest Tims and I feel like I have to turn in my Canadian Card becasue of it.

Also, why do so many people need to order it Double Double? Cuz when you drink it black it tastes like stale bitter coffee sludge so you need all the extras to make it taste good....BLAH

In for number 5 or 6... I lost count. If I'm going for coffee coffee, I like McCafe over Tim's and Starbucks.

Can I keep my Canadian Card still if I live for maple syrup and have actually curled?
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member

In for number 5 or 6... I lost count. If I'm going for coffee coffee, I like McCafe over Tim's and Starbucks.

Can I keep my Canadian Card still if I live for maple syrup and have actually curled?
    Yes, but consider yourself on probation. :wink:
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    What Canadian can ignore a Tim Hortons post? lol. Sorry you were given the wrong drink OP! I hate when the screw up my order!

Pretty much why I am here. Saw a friend commented on it hours ago, had to come in.

I like Tim's when they don't burn the coffee. Unfortunately, on back shift it almost always is burnt so I do McDonalds instead.
    (It's karma, I used to work at Tim's and never understood the "burnt coffee" thing. I wasn t exactly diligent about the 20 minute thing. Those decaf people that insisted on us making a fresh pot were a PITA) I didn't drink coffee then. Now I get it).
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member

Says the guy with the LEAFS logo for an avatar. :laugh:

And I'm only yanking your chain.... I'm in VANCOUVER :sad: