Nudist Colony

Options

Replies

• ryans5050
    ryans5050 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Living in the west coast of Florida, we actually have 3 or 4 pretty large nudist colonies here. There's even a bowling alley nearby that once a month caters to one the nudist colonies right next to it.

My dad always used to say that the majority of the people who are active at nudist colonies are the people you don't want to see naked.
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    We've got one in our tiny state of NH--- right next to a speedway!!
  • islander_2013
    islander_2013 Posts: 13,378 Member
    Options
    if u are member fitnh, count me in
  • 1brokegal44
    1brokegal44 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Every weekend I threaten to burn the piles of laundry and move the family to a nudist colony! Count me in!
  • KimJohnsonsmile
    KimJohnsonsmile Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    My husband and I went to Jamaica this past March and stayed at a Sandals resort. One afternoon we walked next door to the nudist resort just to check things out, and let me just tell you... the human body is not very pretty unless you take care of it!

You should have stayed on the prude side and not gaulked at the nude side and passed judgment. Tisk tisk.
    Oh, I'm not a prude, and am not passing judgement. I should have elaborated on my earlier comment. To each their own. I, personally, just had an idea in my head of what it might be like on said nude beach, and it was nothing like what I imagined. I was secretly hoping for hot playmates and young Ryan Reynolds look-a-likes. It wasn't like that. :smile:

If folks want to bare it all and are comfortable doing so, then more power to them.

I wasn't calling you names or anything :) That's what the different sides are referred to in that area. The nude side and the prude side. I have just heard people say similar statements about nude beaches etc and it kinda gets to me because it does sound judgemental. Since becoming somewhat of a nudist (we are a normal married family oriented couple 80% of the time) we view the human body very differently. We don't judge size or shape and we don't think "ewwwwww" about anyone. Everyone becomes equal when nude and in all honesty, nudists are some of THE nicest people you will ever meet. :)

That's funny about the nude and the prude - I hadn't heard that before. Nudity in "public" just isn't in the cards for me, but good for you for living your life the way you choose and being proud of it!
  • 1brokegal44
    Options
    I can carry a dozen donuts......and two cups of coffee.....just saying.

I think we'd like to see that.
  • crackur
    crackur Posts: 473 Member
    Options

you want to see a guy carry a box of donuts and a cup holder with only two coffees....

desperate.....

atleast ask for a guy who can carry 12 singles with no box.
  • 1brokegal44
    Options

you want to see a guy carry a box of donuts and a cup holder with only two coffees....

desperate.....

atleast ask for a guy who can carry 12 singles with no box.

I saw no mention of a box....
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Warmer climate is all fine and dandy, until you start getting too hot and paying for cooling.That can get hella expensive...and cause terrible sunburns in areas you never thought of having sunburns. I speak from experience.
  • logicman69
    logicman69 Posts: 1,034 Member
    Options
    I'm out.... Me and Naked just don't get along
  • MissJanet55
    MissJanet55 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    There will still be plenty of towels to launder. Do you really want to sit on a chair that other naked people have been sitting on without putting a towel down first?

I thought not.
  • sizzle74
    sizzle74 Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    There will still be plenty of towels to launder. Do you really want to sit on a chair that other naked people have been sitting on without putting a towel down first?

I thought not.

I'll take washing just towels over towels AND clothes anyday!
  • Naturalhiker
    Options
    I am already a nudist so you know I am in for sure!! Any other closet nudists out there please friend me :)
  • 2LookGoodNaked
    2LookGoodNaked Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to. I actually own two acres inside a nudist resort in GA. Just need to put up a house on it. But I'm open to moving to other locations as well. I've always dreamed of starting my own resort/club. I'm currently in the DC area but only because the Army moved me here. If you're nearby drop me a note... or even if you're not nearby and just want to chat.
    BTW those of us who are nudist don't care for the term "colony" we're people not ants or lepers.
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Haha, I'm only a nudist at home when the curtains and blinds are shut.
  • 2LookGoodNaked
    Options
    Don't forget it's best to wear clothes when frying bacon!
  • 2LookGoodNaked
    Options

I thought not.

I'll take washing just towels over towels AND clothes anyday!

I'm with you JezyGirl!
  • 2LookGoodNaked
    Options
    Me!

YES YOU!
  • 2LookGoodNaked
    Options
    I find it offensive that someone would waste energy on something as trivial as clothing.

Totally Agree.