what kinda workouts do supermodels do?

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Here she is actually.

V345790.jpg

I genuinely believe she works out with weight like this.
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Finds the treadmill with carpet. Turns on & struts out 22-24 stomps, stops & does a "O" face at everybody in gym, turns around struts out 22-24 lengths. Takes of clothes, puts on new outfit, repeat.

hahaha theee perfect workout!
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    First of all, remember that these girls are SUPER tall and have very slender frames. So try to focus on making your own body the best it can be. But I do remember Candice Swanepoel making a workout series a while ago. So maybe try that. Try ballet too. It's a great cardio workout with lots of stretching. But when I watched the VS Fashion Show it said that Adriana Lima was a big boxing fan. That's sounds like a good time to me!
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    First of all, remember that these girls are SUPER tall and have very slender frames. So try to focus on making your own body the best it can be. But I do remember Candice Swanepoel making a workout series a while ago. So maybe try that. Try ballet too. It's a great cardio workout with lots of stretching. But when I watched the VS Fashion Show it said that Adriana Lima was a big boxing fan. That's sounds like a good time to me!

I don't think anyone is asking so they can get the super model look. I personally don't want that. Her bicep makes me cringe.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Lots of blow and little else.

This!!!!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    She actually looks like she has low bodyfat and some muscle definition going on, So my bet is on some type of resistance training.
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Try reading this article

http://bretcontreras.com/how-to-attain-a-slender-look-like-jessica-alba-zoe-saldana/

Remember genetics play a HUGE role though.
  • Lupercalia
    Lupercalia Posts: 1,857 Member
    Some sorta Tracy Anderson BS and food dodging.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Wow. It is rather ugly in here...
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    I KNEW we were twins.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member

It's only mean to criticize people that are overweight....apparently
  • odusgolp

God forbid she be good looking and thin because of genetics, diet, and exercise. It's clearly the blow...
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member

God forbid she be good looking and thin because of genetics, diet, and exercise. It's clearly the blow...

and while we're at it, just because a guy is jacked doesn't mean he's on steroids...
  • odusgolp

and while we're at it, just because a guy is jacked doesn't mean he's on steroids...

I like the way you wear those crocs... :blushing:
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,864 Member
    I was working internationally as a fashion model in the 80s and was 176 cm and 58 kg. In inches, I meausred 34, 25, 35. I didn't eat much back then. Mostly sushi, raw oysters, apples, tomatoes and boiled eggs. I did quite a lot of resistance training (free weights) but my agency (Premier in London and Marilyn in Paris) used to complain I looked too muscular. In particular I remember that they used to complain that my tits looked like two steaks.
  • Iron_Feline
    Iron_Feline Posts: 10,750 Member
    *imagine TARDIS*

grab one of these, go back in time and choose your parents.

Most is genetic with some exercise and diet built in.

And as for some of the comments in here - wow, so it's ok to be mean* to people who are thin/tall/good looking is it?

* this is not the word I actually want to use.

I'm guessing what I posted isn't what everyone else is seeing?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member

Yup. Nobody could ever actually look that good without starvation and drugs. It's impossible. All the hot girls I see have the same problem.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    I hope that gets a strike!! ^^

The jealousy is here does not look good on you people!
    You just have to laugh at the body shaming
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    OH DEAR LORD....

Has_Been_Seen.jpg

iron feline...
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member

No that one is true....:tongue: