I want some real friends

Options
13»

Replies

• Azurite27
    Azurite27 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've had a lot of problems with binge eating (and just overeating in general). This is my second time losing weight after gaining it all back the first time but so far I've lost 90 pounds this year.
  • dlkingsbury
    dlkingsbury Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate & would love a text buddy for times when you or I need it!
  • rockstar2b66
    Options
    I could definetly use a friend for support. Add me!
  • l0l0p
    l0l0p Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    who doesn't want?:laugh:
  • xxxBeckyBeckxxx
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me I could use some support too :smile:
  • Jesenia816
    Options
    I could use support too! feel free to add me, im on a few times a day.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Sure, why not. :)
  • ChocolateSnowflakex
    Options
    Anyone looking for someone to chat to/motivational buddies feel free to add me :)

Boredom is definitely my worst enemy as that's when I do my worst eating. Don't know how I have the time to be bored but somehow I manage it!
  • charliex2202
    charliex2202 Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat i need people to help keep me motivated and push me and even tell me where i'm going wrong, i have just moved to a new city so i know a grand total of no one here , friends needed lol,
  • RPric1
    RPric1 Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi, I have only few friends. Women who are motivated and I'm happy to add you. I'm focused on better habits, I also struggle with eating when I study or during boredom. I do not have a problem with depression, I might cheer you up ;-)
  • courtneylyn1
    courtneylyn1 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am always willing to give you the extra boost you need! I have been active on MFP for about 6 months now and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. We are all in this together!! ;)
This discussion has been closed.