Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    :smokin: I'm your Huckleberry!! :drinker:
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    apply within :-)

define the process of applying "within"

send me a friend request silly, and tell me what makes you a freak!

So I used to be a dj, and this one night a girl wants the new eminem cd from me, I had like two cases about a month early.

So, being the typical guy I am, I invite her up to the booth, and above the crowd, let her put on a show... then, thinking, hey brah, let's kick up the jams...

I take this other dj's mic. I know the guy he's an uber ****. I take the foam baffle off, so I ask her to take it in up to the plumbing, then I start tapping on her skin on the closest side to it, to get a little tribal beat going in the music.

That enough? I've got reams more. Just thought I'd share with the whole class.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    how many of my friends show up on this thread... should I be sending invites?
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I have enough freaks..I'm looking for perverted and kinky.......maybe even a little bit submissive....
  • dsimmons107
    dsimmons107 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I am chocolate coated freaky and habit forming.
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    ** Raises hand :flowerforyou:

I know you from huanimal's IG LOL.

:drinker:
  • tmpecus78
    tmpecus78 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    The good thing about extra skin from weight loss is that it makes suspension easier. Lots of flesh for those hooks ;)

:noway:

my thoughts exactly! :noway: :sad: :noway:
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    Aw shucks! I'm too vanilla! :-(
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options

I need a taste test
  • SweetLilyR
    SweetLilyR Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I have enough freaks..I'm looking for perverted and kinky.......maybe even a little bit submissive....
    And hello there...You were looking for me?
  • dsimmons107
    Options

Freaky vanilla? YES!!!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options

So I used to be a dj, and this one night a girl wants the new eminem cd from me, I had like two cases about a month early.

So, being the typical guy I am, I invite her up to the booth, and above the crowd, let her put on a show... then, thinking, hey brah, let's kick up the jams...

I take this other dj's mic. I know the guy he's an uber ****. I take the foam baffle off, so I ask her to take it in up to the plumbing, then I start tapping on her skin on the closest side to it, to get a little tribal beat going in the music.

oh my!! that is pretty freaky!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Yep. Define freak? I fit under one definition. Some of the others I may not.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options

we can change that ;)
  • sassyrayofsunshine
    sassyrayofsunshine Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    Options

I say bring it on. I'm open minded. Everyone is beautiful pervert in their own way. As long as it's in good fun, nothing mean spirited. so what's your definition?
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

You have me already.
  • dsimmons107
    Options

I need a taste test

Taste away but you have to eat it all.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

I say bring it on. I'm open minded. Everyone is beautiful pervert in their own way. As long as it's in good fun, nothing mean spirited. so what's your definition?

Now, where is the fun in that? I like to be unwrapped and discovered.