looking for some freaky friends

Options

Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i need a girl to teach me how to be freaky and kinky.....hands on teaching...with visual aids
  • beepermad
    beepermad Posts: 198
    Options
    ...the **** is going on in here?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    no exact definition, anything kinky, pervey, freaky, fascinating, ya know

I'm a married lady too ;-)

I think I will pass...

Best of luck though.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    finally I meet the criteria of a "friends wanted" thread
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options

Awww. I'd have taken you long ago. Even more so after your valiant efforts in the shutdown thread.
  • arghbowl
    arghbowl Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I fetch my mail in my tight undies on a busy intersection. Does it count?

This just made me laugh out loud in my office. Thank you for that.

Sorry, not really freaky unless you count being super flexible as such...

Proof?
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Awww. I'd have taken you long ago. Even more so after your valiant efforts in the shutdown thread.

I can't tell if this is sarcastic or not. my meter is broken from derp today
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Nope. No sarcasm. I admire your efforts there. :flowerforyou:
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    EKbeZDG.gif
  • GoRunNow74
    Options
    yes :wink:
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    loving this thread, i knew you wouldn't disapoint!
  • PolkaDot_Princess
    PolkaDot_Princess Posts: 314 Member
    Options

and look at that mama we were already friends! I guess it was meant to be :)
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    like golden showers on your face freak or pink furry hand cuff freak?
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    Options
    That's what MFP is for...my freaky pal, right? Application is in the mail!
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options

As do I :drinker:
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Just recently separated so Im down for whatever
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    apply within :-)

define the process of applying "within"

send me a friend request silly, and tell me what makes you a freak!

So I used to be a dj, and this one night a girl wants the new eminem cd from me, I had like two cases about a month early.

So, being the typical guy I am, I invite her up to the booth, and above the crowd, let her put on a show... then, thinking, hey brah, let's kick up the jams...

I take this other dj's mic. I know the guy he's an uber ****. I take the foam baffle off, so I ask her to take it in up to the plumbing, then I start tapping on her skin on the closest side to it, to get a little tribal beat going in the music.

That enough? I've got reams more. Just thought I'd share with the whole class.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

admit it... you're jealous!

That stunt has some hilarious after effects. We didn't clean the guy's mic, a couple weeks later he had to throw it away.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Just recently separated so Im down for whatever

How YOU doin? You don't mind being the little spoon right? :love: :flowerforyou:
  • TheSlorax
    Options

As do I :drinker:

:heart:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    apply within :-)

define the process of applying "within"

send me a friend request silly, and tell me what makes you a freak!

So I used to be a dj, and this one night a girl wants the new eminem cd from me, I had like two cases about a month early.

So, being the typical guy I am, I invite her up to the booth, and above the crowd, let her put on a show... then, thinking, hey brah, let's kick up the jams...

I take this other dj's mic. I know the guy he's an uber ****. I take the foam baffle off, so I ask her to take it in up to the plumbing, then I start tapping on her skin on the closest side to it, to get a little tribal beat going in the music.

That enough? I've got reams more. Just thought I'd share with the whole class.

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

admit it... you're jealous!

That stunt has some hilarious after effects. We didn't clean the guy's mic, a couple weeks later he had to throw it away.

I bet she loved the raging UTI she got too!