88 pounds lost aiming for 100 pounds lost (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• sammyantics
    sammyantics Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    the dependency thing is what makes me wary of shake-diets, but it sounds like you're taking all the right steps to avoid that bounce back or whatever. no matter how you got there, you are doing amazing. congratulations and good luck in your journey <3
  • Jalvare4
    Jalvare4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all the compliments and friend requests!! You guys have no idea how much you motivate me to keep going.
  • Jalvare4
    Jalvare4 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am proud to say I have lost 88 pounds so far and I am aiming for 100 pounds or more lost by December. The most I have ever

weighted was 345 pounds and I now weight 257 pounds. One diet plan that I have followed that help me out tremendously is

Herbalife. I know this company is not popular right now in the news but I do stand by this product as a START when trying to

lose weight. I am slowly easing off of Herbalife because even though I have lost weight with it, my body is so accustomed to the

constant drinking of the shakes that I can gain weight by not staying on the diet so be careful if you slow want to ease off the

plan if you choose to do it. I am slowly easing off Herbalife towards more solid healthy food and I have been weight training

everyday at the gym which should help me not gain the weight back. If anyone can send me a sample of there meal plan I

would gratefully appreciate it. Here are my pics as promised!!

Me at my biggest which is 345 pounds (I know I look mad haha) :explode:

imagejpeg_2_zps96b70edd.jpg[/URL]

And here I am at my current weight of 257 pounds

headphonepicedited_zps8a37d382.jpg[/URL]

I am not sure why my before pic is cutting off..I tried cropping it but it did not help so here is a direct url for the full pic

http://i740.photobucket.com/albums/xx49/jalv0690/imagejpeg_2_zps96b70edd.jpg

Thanks again!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!