What is your profession? job? employment?

Options

Replies

• FitnessKris44
    Options
    Registrar at a college
  • couchkatie
    couchkatie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Registered Nurse, Outpatient Oncology Infusion Center
  • PonyTailedLoser
    PonyTailedLoser Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Med-tech and Resident care aide. Basically I give pills and insulin shots out in addition to CNA-type work.
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    civil litigation defense attorney- though trying to get OUT of litigation altogether
  • arabianhorselover
    arabianhorselover Posts: 1,488 Member
    Options
    Purchasing at a university.
  • AbbyCar
    AbbyCar Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Disability Determinations Examiner
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Im a Human Resource Administrator for a bed linen company xx
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    RN in a clinic.
  • aelphabawest
    aelphabawest Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Research Assistant for a pro-immigrant think tank/advocacy organization in DC.

Considering my MA is in immigration policy, I'm actually in my field (!).

On the side, I electronically assist a tattoo artist and shop owner (manage her new clients and waitlist, update her calendar, etc).
  • Sylvitryinghard
    Sylvitryinghard Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    early 20ies dancer at clubs and so
    bartender
    then flight attendant
    then back to school for degree
    gladly speak a few languages fluent
    now executive assistant

but my job sucks *kitten* I hate my boss and I fckkkdkfngaegheuttu need a new awesome job ASAP

can I look for a killer on xing? or linkedin???
  • LisaUlrey
    LisaUlrey Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Senior Customer Service advisor for DHC ( Japanese Skincare Company ) and mom to three awesome kids.
  • peleroja
    peleroja Posts: 3,979 Member
    Options
    My degree is in languages (Spanish/French) and I am essentially an executive assistant- I assist a CEO and her office manager as well as work with our boards of directors. I work for an accounting governing body, the people that regulate a specific accounting designation. It's surprisingly interesting.
  • bmqbonnie
    bmqbonnie Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I was training horses. I worked for trainers and then tried to branch out on my own. That didn't pay the bills so well (especially not the horse related ones!) and I realized it was better left a hobby so now I'm in my first semester of taking prereqs for a Bachelor's of Nursing. I am hoping to eventually be in peds or OB. Maybe eventually I'll be a nurse midwife or NP.

Right now along with school I work at an assisted living sort of situation for the mentally disabled, I volunteer at the hospital as a floor aide in med/surg, and I work at Applebee's only because it's better money than the other options. Once I get my CNA though I'm going to quit the other stuff and just do that.
  • alphabetsoup2013
    alphabetsoup2013 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Pregnancy and parenting book author; magazine writer.
  • BradGarner85
    BradGarner85 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Logistics Coordinator in the Natural Gas Industry
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I work at a manufacturing plant in accounts payable/receivable but it's a small office so I'm kind of the admin/do-it-all girl ;-)
  • tzig00
    tzig00 Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    My title is Accounts Receivable. I take people to court who don't pay their car repairs or bad checks. I also answer phones, schedule appointments, back up the title clerk, manage warranty claims, back up the Payables job, I am able to write repair orders and parts tickets, I work the autoshow. Talk about jack of all trades...
  • DLC1978
    DLC1978 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Registered Nurse working in Quality and Patient Relations; mommy and wife
  • Cartwheel_AC
    Cartwheel_AC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    By day I'm a Product Marketing Manager for a software company.

By night I run a home business making handcrafted wedding invitations (www.lovenotescards.ca).

:)