What is your profession? job? employment?

Options

Replies

• chevysarah
    Options
    I am a Service Writer in a truck and trailer repair shop. I get to boss the guys in the shop around :bigsmile:
  • baldzach
    baldzach Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I am a Service Writer in a truck and trailer repair shop. I get to boss the guys in the shop around :bigsmile:

I bet they love that.
  • MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    SSC Coordinator :)
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    Where to begin ... I have 6 current "employments"
    1:Merchandising, just a merchandizer
    2: Another merchandising company, as a Team Lead
    3: Yet another merchandising company and the Merchandising Manager
    4: Yet another merchandising company as a Recruiter/Scheduler
    5: An auditing company as an Auditor. (I audit other merchandiser's work)
    (I realized they weren't going to keep me busy enough nor allow me to hold multiple positions in one company so I got multiple companies)
    6: I am employees with the school district here and am an On-Call Substitute for my daughter's school. I just took this one so I could have an excuse to be near her more.
    The goal, if I can combine all my experience, and get lucky enough to find the position open, is to be a Merchandising Manager for a major chain store or better a Schematics Director.
    I have strange ambitions but am a strange person.

Then, of course, I am a mommy & wife.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    University professor (and part time consultant)
    LOVE my job
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Where to begin ... I have 6 current "employments"
    1:Merchandising, just a merchandizer
    2: Another merchandising company, as a Team Lead
    3: Yet another merchandising company and the Merchandising Manager
    4: Yet another merchandising company as a Recruiter/Scheduler
    5: An auditing company as an Auditor. (I audit other merchandiser's work)
    (I realized they weren't going to keep me busy enough nor allow me to hold multiple positions in one company so I got multiple companies)
    6: I am employees with the school district here and am an On-Call Substitute for my daughter's school. I just took this one so I could have an excuse to be near her more.
    The goal, if I can combine all my experience, and get lucky enough to find the position open, is to be a Merchandising Manager for a major chain store or better a Schematics Director.
    I have strange ambitions but am a strange person.

Then, of course, I am a mommy & wife.

^^ Wonderwoman
  • RunningRichelle
    RunningRichelle Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Another nurse here! I started in inpatient post-organ-transplant care. After three-ish years of crazy crazy night shifts, I managed to maneuver my way into my current job, which has a pretty fancy title- Enterprise Application Analyst.

I use my clinical knowledge along with new stuffs I've learned about 'puters to make the electronic documentation system my medical center uses the awesomest (or at least less sucky) that it can be.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am an artist and have a successful graphic design & marketing firm specializing in the arts & music industry (I design a lot of CD covers & gig posters )

and I recently started company developing interactive children's books for the Ipad - the first one will be released in January. So if you are an illustrator hit me up - I may have work for you on some projects! :wink: I'm always looking for talented artists to work with.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Teacher
  • MrsCamp2013
    MrsCamp2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm an interior designer.

rqy90g.jpg
  • MrsCamp2013
    Options
    I'm an interior designer.

2a7trow.jpg

:flowerforyou:

Thanks, I'm a little rusty, haven't been on the message boards in awhiiile :blushing:
  • salladeve
    salladeve Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Professional Poker player
  • MrsCamp2013
    Options
    Thanks, I'm a little rusty, haven't been on the message boards in awhiiile :blushing:

:noway: :noway: :noway:
    [/quote]

:ohwell:
  • pjpayne54
    pjpayne54 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm an author (Tori Scott), which is also part of my weight problem. Too many hours spent at the computer.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    I'm an author (Tori Scott), which is also part of my weight problem. Too many hours spent at the computer.

Ha! My brothers sister loves your books! that is awesome :)