White Knights Come Hither

Options
CookNLift
CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.

Replies

• Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I agree......I posted a picture once on thong Thursday....you can use your imagination....and someone reported it. :( So much for participating in theme days.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Yes, do tell.
  • FizikallyFit
    FizikallyFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    It was me I reported it because no one wants to play with the man boobs. :(
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I report myself daily.... in form of touching....
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    I have never reported anyone. However, I've been reported for ridiculous things. Jealous b!tches.
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    In to look at all the pictures before they are taken down.

Feels like this is a bait and switch so Crash can report them all...

#BlackKnight
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Stupid gif not working.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    In to look at all the pictures before they are taken down.

Feels like this is a bait and switch so Crash can report them all...

#BlackKnight

I am the Dark Knight....you can call me Batman.

I am honestly just curious as to WHY people would friend others just to report pictures randomly...I've done it once, but it was because it involved a close up of a guys crotch in tighty whiteys and made me vomit., he was also not my friend
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    mfr-aint-nobody-got-time-for-that
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Internet_white_knight.gif \m/
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    :grumble: *sobs* I fail at adding images.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.

I've never reported anyone for anything, nor do I plan to. I figure, if it is bad enough, I will just walk away from it. That being said, I have never walked away from anything either. Not even tubgirl
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    aintnobody.jpg?w=300&h=206

There you go
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm not a reporter. I think people need to just chill out over stuff. I got a message from a fellow MFPer letting me know she thought a pic I posted on a the hot guy thread yesterday was indeed hot but that I should be careful becuase people get report happy. I was shocked but thankful she was lookin out. How pathetic is it to worry about being reported.......
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I have never reported anyone. However, I've been reported for ridiculous things. Jealous b!tches.

I would report you for your capitalization/spelling of your screen name but it's not a reportable offense. :( Not for anything else though.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    You know what I control when and how my serfs will be showing skin. Obviously you've never had to manage peasants.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I'm not a reporter. I think people need to just chill out over stuff. I got a message from a fellow MFPer letting me know she thought a pic I posted on a the hot guy thread yesterday was indeed hot but that I should be careful becuase people get report happy. I was shocked but thankful she was lookin out. How pathetic is it to worry about being reported.......

I understand there are trolls....you can't help but deal with them....but I don't think a troll would go as far as befriending someone for however long, just to wait for an inappropriate picture to come up to report....it's not logical nor probable.
  • devilwhiterose
    Options
    aintnobody.jpg?w=300&h=206

There you go

LOL! Thank you.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Nobody likes a tattle tail. However, I am regularly shocked by some of the pictures that are posted on here. I would never report, but I secretly judge.
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

I understand there are trolls....you can't help but deal with them....but I don't think a troll would go as far as befriending someone for however long, just to wait for an inappropriate picture to come up to report....it's not logical nor probable.

Neither was the Jets beating the Falcons last week, but it happened too.