White Knights Come Hither

Options

Replies

• Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.
    Yes. Show yourself! I want to know who gets all my good pics deleted.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    I generally just enjoy ruining people's days and then reading the aftermath on the forums. Bonus points if its a close personal friend.

FR sent. Im a masochist!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I generally just enjoy ruining people's days and then reading the aftermath on the forums. Bonus points if its a close personal friend.

lmfao your comments always make my day. :)
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    F**k white knights, they are the reason 3's think they deserve 9's and 10's

*giggle* Rate me! Rate me!

7000/10
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I'm not a reporter. I think people need to just chill out over stuff. I got a message from a fellow MFPer letting me know she thought a pic I posted on a the hot guy thread yesterday was indeed hot but that I should be careful becuase people get report happy. I was shocked but thankful she was lookin out. How pathetic is it to worry about being reported.......

Yeah, I know I gotta watch my back on these boards. I don't know if the mod actually reviews what is being reported and then makes a decision, or just makes takes the reporter's word for it. I've heard of some pretty stupid reasons for someone getting reported.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    It's really such a false sense of control. The only thing you can control is traffic on a two lane highway, JERKS.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Why report, a picture isn't hurting anyone

I have to disagree. I have seen some pictures that really, really hurt. :sad:
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options

lmfao your comments always make my day. :)

Thats why we are friends! Which as mentioned above can be a bad thing :tongue:
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    FINE!! I did it. I report everything.

Also, I am the one who killed Archduke Ferdinand. I shot Kennedy. It was me who encouraged people to settle and farm the dust bowl. It was all me.

I couldn't stand seeing noob in a thong!!!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Why report, a picture isn't hurting anyone

I have to disagree. I have seen some pictures that really, really hurt. :sad:

*Whinnie* *clop*
  • suziepoo1984
    suziepoo1984 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I do what i want and people can do what they want!This is internet and i am not anyone's mommy here to sit and report bad behavior!!!I find it very childish.
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I do what i want and people can do what they want!This is internet and i am not anyone's mommy here to sit and report bad behavior!!!I find it very childish.

:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    I just came in to see if anyone was wearing white satin...
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I just came in to see if anyone was wearing white satin...

Never reaching the end?
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    FINE!! I did it. I report everything.

Also, I am the one who killed Archduke Ferdinand. I shot Kennedy. It was me who encouraged people to settle and farm the dust bowl. It was all me.

I couldn't stand seeing noob in a thong!!!
    Please accept this token of gratitude.

Sincerely,

All the Interwebz

9cbe7dec304b45f217bf1b37acd4bff2.jpg
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.
    Yes. Show yourself! I want to know who gets all my good pics deleted.

This! And it was a shirt I would wear to work. I took the pic at work!!!
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    I wonder if people have a problem with thong Thursday pictures if they are cartoons and not real people.

R5RENsZ.gif

"Agggh! It looks like a walrus flossing!"
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    still no culprits
  • Tinyfigure
    Tinyfigure Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Never reported anyone (just admired!), but been reported ridiculous amounts of times.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    still no culprits

Perhaps you need to post a cleavage pic to get your desired response.