White Knights Come Hither

Options

Replies

• CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm not a reporter. I think people need to just chill out over stuff. I got a message from a fellow MFPer letting me know she thought a pic I posted on a the hot guy thread yesterday was indeed hot but that I should be careful becuase people get report happy. I was shocked but thankful she was lookin out. How pathetic is it to worry about being reported.......

I understand there are trolls....you can't help but deal with them....but I don't think a troll would go as far as befriending someone for however long, just to wait for an inappropriate picture to come up to report....it's not logical nor probable.

Neither was the Jets beating the Falcons last week, but it happened too.

i will not go off on a tangent.

(but seriously that was insane! and how the hell are the giants 0-5 ><)

back to picture reporters....I'm not seeing any brave ones yet!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    I'm not a reporter. I think people need to just chill out over stuff. I got a message from a fellow MFPer letting me know she thought a pic I posted on a the hot guy thread yesterday was indeed hot but that I should be careful becuase people get report happy. I was shocked but thankful she was lookin out. How pathetic is it to worry about being reported.......

I understand there are trolls....you can't help but deal with them....but I don't think a troll would go as far as befriending someone for however long, just to wait for an inappropriate picture to come up to report....it's not logical nor probable.

The person who sent me the message wasn't a troll and we aren't friends on here. She just wanted to give me a heads up that there were people here who easily get theit panties in a wad. I agree that a troll more than likely wouldn't go out of their way.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

Eli.....Osi......
  • CookNLift
    Options

Eli.....Osi......

nonononononoo
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Think of it this way.....Keep it up and they can get Johnny Manziel....
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    F**k white knights, they are the reason 3's think they deserve 9's and 10's
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Most douchbags won't admit to being douchbags so you won't get many people admitting they report people for pictures...
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I wonder if people have a problem with thong Thursday pictures if they are cartoons and not real people.

R5RENsZ.gif
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.

i just reported you for being speaking in Olde English without using an Olde English font. :angry:
  • CookNLift
    Options
    Do tell if you are the white knight of these finest of forums who goeth's out and doth report those of the voluptuously delectable nature forth taking ever so wondrous of pictures of their chests.

(don't understand?)

Which of you people have actually reported someone for an "inappropriate" picture. I want to know what makes you tick, because I hate whatever it is.

i just reported you for being a shakespeare wannabe. :angry:

shakespeare has nothing on me!
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

(don't understand?)

i just reported you for being a shakespeare wannabe. :angry:

shakespeare has nothing on me!

now i've reported you for quoting me too quickly. :angry:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

(don't understand?)

i just reported you for being speaking in Olde English without using an Olde English font. :angry:

lol

MDV3780.jpg
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    OP you better watch out... you may be reported for posting this... lol
  • CookNLift
    Options
    nothing to be reported...I know the rules...I'm not attacking anyone

***idea: should've had a would you report the person above you thread**
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    F**k white knights, they are the reason 3's think they deserve 9's and 10's

*giggle* Rate me! Rate me!
  • FatHuMan1
    FatHuMan1 Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options

Glad you perked up.

thank you,. Nothing reporting a few inappropriate posts couldn't fix ................. uh, never mind.
  • ryry_
    ryry_ Posts: 4,966 Member
    Options
    I generally just enjoy ruining people's days and then reading the aftermath on the forums. Bonus points if its a close personal friend.
  • CookNLift
    Options
    I generally just enjoy ruining people's days and then reading the aftermath on the forums. Bonus points if its a close personal friend.

i like your creamy lips. they've been reported bc I'm jealous since it's not sugar free