Do men like photographing their junk?

Options

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    They like to show it to you. It's a primate thing or something. Photographing it is a natural extension of that urge, I reckon.
    I think they think it has the same effect on women that showing straight men a vagina would have on them. Hint: it does not. I have never EVER known a woman who went, "Oh my god, look at that disembodied penis. I am so hot and bothered right now."

It is cute that you think a vagina has that effect in and of itself. Show me a picture of a random vagina and I"ll look and go on about my day.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    The miracle of the zoom lens

No zoom lens here. .

Wide-Angle. .
  • TitaniaEcks
    TitaniaEcks Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    They like to show it to you. It's a primate thing or something. Photographing it is a natural extension of that urge, I reckon.
    I think they think it has the same effect on women that showing straight men a vagina would have on them. Hint: it does not. I have never EVER known a woman who went, "Oh my god, look at that disembodied penis. I am so hot and bothered right now."

It is cute that you think a vagina has that effect in and of itself. Show me a picture of a random vagina and I"ll look and go on about my day.
    I dunno. I've known guys who get that frisky feeling by looking at just close-ups of vaginas. My BF does not, so I know not ALL guys have that preference... but I still find it amusing that anyone does, lol.
  • DanIsACyclingFool
    DanIsACyclingFool Posts: 417 Member
    Options

What about a random * talking * vagina?
  • oudixon
    oudixon Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    yes, The ZOOM is very very nice. just like push up bra's can be misleading, so can the zoom! :laugh: :devil:
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    I know ladies want to see mine :smokin:

11-2-10.jpg

Awaiting FRs. :smile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PeanutButterLuver
    Options
    Note to men:

Take the time to do some manscaping to be picture perfect ready.

:)
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options

I dunno. I've known guys who get that frisky feeling by looking at just close-ups of vaginas. My BF does not, so I know not ALL guys have that preference... but I still find it amusing that anyone does, lol.

Meh, it is about the person the vagina is attached to that matters.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    It's cool when it is someone I am dating, but one time I was just chatting via text back and forth with this guy for a couple of weeks, and he just blindsided me with one of these photos out of nowhere. It was unexpected, horrifying and downright hilarious. The flirtation went downhill and ended pretty quickly after that. Lol.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

No zoom lens here. .

Wide-Angle. .

Mmm, it's funny you never hear women arguing that their's is the biggest.... :laugh:
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Note to men:

Braid it or shave it!
  • hopes_fury
    hopes_fury Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    IDK....but if i had a mushroom missile I'd take all kinda pics, they'd be my wallpaper, a pic hanging from the rear view mirror.....also i think my imaginary chick choker would look similar to a pringles can....js
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options

No zoom lens here. .

Wide-Angle. .

Mmm, it's funny you never hear women arguing that their's is the biggest.... :laugh:

usually the other way around. No one wants to be the chick that is compared to "throwing a hot dog down a hallway" :laugh:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

What about a random * talking * vagina?

I feel a strong gif urge coming on, but it would be reported so fast my head would spin. Lol.
  • oudixon
    Options
    Note to men:

Braid it or shave it!

oops- too late to braid it. haha
  • SarahWrittenThin
    Options
    IDK....but if i had a mushroom missile I'd take all kinda pics, they'd be my wallpaper, a pic hanging from the rear view mirror.....also i think my imaginary chick choker would look similar to a pringles can....js

Rearview mirror hanging mushroom missle would look like constant assult going down a brick road. Zooming all over the place.
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I believe so.
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Anthony Weiner apparently does. :noway:
  • spetermann190
    spetermann190 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Does a hobby horse have a wooden .... Junk?
  • oudixon
    Options
    Anthony Weiner apparently does. :noway:

When your name is Anthony Weiner- I think it's more like. YOU HAVE TO.