Do men like photographing their junk?

Options

Replies

• jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    We like to take pics just about as much as the ladies like to take pics of their chests.....

:-)

The former probably represents about 10% of the latter, in my estimation.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    What gets really annoying/disgusting is when you are talking to what you think is a normal and sweet dude, who then out of the clear blue sends unsolicited photo of his "junk". No quicker way to being deleted as a friend.

That happen often?
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    What gets really annoying/disgusting is when you are talking to what you think is a normal and sweet dude, who then out of the clear blue sends unsolicited photo of his "junk". No quicker way to being deleted as a friend.

Haha agreed!
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    hFBEC1599
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, much more often than I would like. It's frustrating. I'd much prefer to talk to a sweet and normal guy friend any day. I'd rather see face and body sans privates. Lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

That happen often?

Unfortunately, yes. And you never see it coming...literally. Lol.
  • MityMax96
    Options
    :noway:

Hmm...ok.
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Personal story - couple of years back. A male friend & I had been flirting a while. There was a group of us at the pub together. In his wisdom/alchol induced state he'd gone to the toilet & sent me a junk pic. I obviously mentioned it to him.. His excuse?... Oh, yeah sent it to you by mistake. I meant to send it too ***** his male best friend who was out with us :huh:
  • HeyImMarcus
    Options
    Lol @ Grown men taking pictures of their junk for girls online.

:noway: :noway:

:laugh:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    So did you go back out with him?
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    So did you go back out with him?

No, but he ended up marrying a girl who looked remarkably like his sister.........
  • bunnybutler29
    Options
    I think it depends on the guy. I knew a guy who was very proud of his junk. Then again most guys are, but he would talk about it to anyone who would listen. He would also take pics of it while at work at a lumber yard then send it through text messages. Most other guys I have known don't usually take pics of their stuff. Guess it all depends on the guy.:happy:
  • MityMax96
    Options
    :noway: :huh:

Somethings are just better left alone I guess......:laugh: :laugh:
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options

Agreed.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    In after the lock? :huh:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

:frown:
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    IDK....but if i had a mushroom missile I'd take all kinda pics, they'd be my wallpaper, a pic hanging from the rear view mirror.....also i think my imaginary chick choker would look similar to a pringles can....js

...that's enough internet for me, today.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    pn4mSc2.jpg
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Someone broke the lock.
  • mustgetmuscles1
    mustgetmuscles1 Posts: 3,346 Member
    Options
    With my group of friends it is fair game to take a picture of your junk on any phone or camera left unattended.

SURPRISE!