Do men like photographing their junk?

Options

Replies

• Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    It is a sad little picture when only the junk is photographed. The picture would be so much better if we had a look at the whole man, it is the whole package that most of us find attractive after all.

This
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Anthony Weiner apparently does. :noway:

When your name is Anthony Weiner- I think it's more like. YOU HAVE TO.

I was disappointed that I wasn't hearing more people making jokes about his situation and his last name. Was it just too easy?
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Does a hobby horse have a wooden .... Junk?

If anatomically correct I suppose. Are you looking for a new toy?
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    They like to show it to you. It's a primate thing or something. Photographing it is a natural extension of that urge, I reckon.
    I think they think it has the same effect on women that showing straight men a vagina would have on them. Hint: it does not. I have never EVER known a woman who went, "Oh my god, look at that disembodied penis. I am so hot and bothered right now."

It is cute that you think a vagina has that effect in and of itself. Show me a picture of a random vagina and I"ll look and go on about my day.

Yea i would agree with that... the parts arent any good without the whole package
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    IDK....but if i had a mushroom missile I'd take all kinda pics, they'd be my wallpaper, a pic hanging from the rear view mirror.....also i think my imaginary chick choker would look similar to a pringles can....js

^^ I like the way you think.
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Isn't that a selfie...
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The pictures aside, what's with the demands that go along with them? "Tell me it's big. Say it." :huh:
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    The pictures aside, what's with the demands that go along with them? "Tell me it's big. Say it." :huh:

Guys do that?

Good lord we are stupid.

To paraphrase Seinfeld, this is the best we've come up with. *honk*
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

If you say "aww, that's cute!" - I guarantee they'll leave you alone.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, but I think women like it only when it's part of an ongoing mutual flirtation. . Not when it's just 'BAM' out of the blue. ." look here ladies! woo hoo!"
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    Or "its huge...ly average"
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong ladies, but I think women like it only when it's part of an ongoing mutual flirtation. . Not when it's just 'BAM' out of the blue. ." look here ladies! woo hoo!"

You are correct. Lol.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options

The conversation should never go:
    Hi
    Hello
    *whips out junk pic* TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
  • ToFatT0B3S1ck
    ToFatT0B3S1ck Posts: 194 Member
    Options

Agreed, but only if I ask for it.
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    Or "its huge...ly average"

Did you confuse the threads this time? :tongue:

Sometimes others photograph it for you ...

t45Zwa1.jpg
  • Naomi0504
    Options

Guys do that?

Yes, they do, LOL
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options
    I have only seen one junk pic.
  • Cameron_1969
    Options
    I have only seen one junk pic.

*facepalm*. . Now you've done it. .
  • Naomi0504
    Options

Agreed, but only if I ask for it.

Also agreed....yet I can't say I've ever asked :wink:
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Today I was having a particularly bad morning at work and my hubby called me to see if I left my VW Bus keys at home and he could hear the stress in my voice and he immediately sent me a picture of his junk ... He is 53 hahaha . It totally made my morning....