Do men like photographing their junk?

Options

Replies

• JDMarlowe
    JDMarlowe Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    In all honesty, I think it's just a sexuality thing. Some females find it a turn on, some do not. Just as some males find it a turn on for random boob shots of females and some do not. I think everyone has their own opinion on stuff like that. Part of human nature. I don't think there is anything wrong with taking pics and sending them to someone if they are ASKED for....but to randomly take pics and send them to someone who didn't request them is taking it to far. It's not something I would do whether they were requested or not because this day in time, there is no telling where those pictures will end up...
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    What gets really annoying/disgusting is when you are talking to what you think is a normal and sweet dude, who then out of the clear blue sends unsolicited photo of his "junk". No quicker way to being deleted as a friend.

Agreed.

So that is why...

:frown:

Wasn't you. You have never friended me. :frown: But if you're going to send me pictures of your junk you don't need to bother. lol
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What gets really annoying/disgusting is when you are talking to what you think is a normal and sweet dude, who then out of the clear blue sends unsolicited photo of his "junk". No quicker way to being deleted as a friend.

Agreed.

So that is why...

Wasn't you. You have never friended me. :frown: But if you're going to send me pictures of your junk you don't need to bother. lol

Now I'll never send a FR. :sad:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • simplycorey
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

We will just have to be friends from a distance. :flowerforyou:
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I was properly taught to have nothing but self loathing and shame for my body so, no.
  • simplycorey
    Options
    I was properly taught to have nothing but self loathing and shame for my body so, no.

Well it's never too late to start. Just don't send them to me. :wink:
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

LOL she doesn't want to see the junk pics- put it back in the cage.
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    you guys have been talking about penis for 7 pages and I just now saw it? ****.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options

LOL, where have you been, girl?!
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options

Missed you :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • NetmanNH
    Options
    We have all been talking about the size of our feet :-) who said penis?? LOL
  • whierd
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

It's ok, I can still send you messages without being friends. *leer*
  • TheSlorax
    Options
    That is the last time I exercise ever. I was just making sure I would get more junk pictures sent to me and I missed all this **** talk. :cry:
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    I think SimplyCorey asked for all the junk pictures or something. :happy:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    With my group of friends it is fair game to take a picture of your junk on any phone or camera left unattended.

SURPRISE!

Lmfao now THAT is funny!
  • simplycorey
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

Note to self: do not open any messages from whierd.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

You cannot hide forever, Luke...
  • TheSlorax
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

Good call
  • whierd
    Options

Agreed.

So that is why...

Good call

Whatever, you open and respond to every message I send you. :tongue: