Friends to actually talk to and encourage!

Options
1235»

Replies

• LaQuantaS
    Options
    Please count me in I would like to give as much support as I can and give just as much. I have been on here before and I stopped but I am truly in it to win it. La Quanta
  • hannahelmes
    Options
    I'm in for mutual support and weight loss encouragement!
    It's easy to not talk to people about losing weight, and get discouraged by those who aren't on a body transformation!

I'm eating 1,200 calories a day, low carbs (have small portion of brown carbs in the afternoon) and try to hit the gym 3 - 4 times a week and drink lots and lots of water.
    I've already noticed a difference.

My biggest off put was when gaining muscle, and not seeing any difference on the scales. However that didn't make a difference to how I look visually, as my clothes feel looser and better fitting.

:smile:
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Feel free to add me ... I like to give support, but I do require some back! lol
    ...tired of those "friends" that just take, take, take!!
  • K_bugg90
    Options
    Anyone should feel free to add me as well!! :)
  • imurchia
    Options
    Please add me as well. I will be of great support.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Hello!

I'm just getting started on my weight loss journey and am looking for some friends on here that actually would like to talk and get to know each other! I prefer to have people who actually know a bit about who I am cheering me on, and vice versa!
    If anyone is interested in actually getting to know someone supporting them, feel free to add me! :)

I'm totally like that. I usually respond to status updates and I'm always around for tips and encouragement. If you don't reach out though, I'm not really one to write "WTG" every day you meet your calorie goal.
  • AudrinaAro
    Options
    OH my gawsh! I am literally just going around and adding people to do the same! add me! add me! lol..sorry, not trying to be that annoying puppy at the pound lol
  • Rebekah718
    Rebekah718 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I feel the same way feel free to add me
  • PooksInBoots
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I've been doing this silently for a little while now, and I could really use the encouragement and support! I can dish it out as well as I can take it too!

All you lovely folks out there, please feel free to add me as well. :)
This discussion has been closed.