Any Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays?

Options

Replies

• pverdun
    pverdun Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :smile: that is a really great way to be about family and otherwise.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Because sexual preference bears effect on weight loss?

You're on MFP - you should have plenty of people you can relate to!
  • Mr_Competitive
    Options
    Im a lesbian in a mans body...
  • Calm_Lotus_06
    Calm_Lotus_06 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I am a bisexual girl here :) If anyone is looking for a buddy, I would be happy to have one. I have been looking for some that could actually fully understand, and help. :)
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    Cybersexual
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    polysexual. don't usually advertise. glad to know there are all kinds of kinds here.
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    what's pansexual?

They're into pans, duh!

Wonderful response!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    According to OKCupid, 80% of the people that claimed to be bisexual only responded to one gender.
    http://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

I've personally met a lot of people who claim to be bisexual but definitely weren't.

what an ignorant pile of biphobic bull****
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Because sexual preference bears effect on weight loss?

You're on MFP - you should have plenty of people you can relate to!

Because we can relate more to people with the same preference who happen to be trying to lose weight. I don't get what's wrong with that line of thinking?

It's no different than adding friends on MFP who are the same age.

I don't really claim a preference. I guess I'm what's called pansexual. I don't know. I don't really take gender into consideration. If I'm attracted to someone, I'm attracted to them. Gender (or gender identity) doesn't matter.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Think maybe bi. Not sure how I decide what I am? Probably yes..maybe.:ohwell:

How do you work out if you are classed as one or not? I did stuff with girls when really young and tried to kiss a few when older but nothing more happened. Been in a long term relationship for 3 decades with a guy.
  • AshleyM71
    AshleyM71 Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    @mocchoc: I'd kiss you, sexy. :).
  • mockchoc
    Options
    @mocchoc: I'd kiss you, sexy. :).

LOL.. well you already know I would :tongue: :wink:
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I may as well chime in.....

I am straight, I very much so love men but I have two children, both gay and both are my world. :heart:

Two teenage sons here. One gay, and one straight. Love them both very much. Straight one is only 14 and not dating yet. 17 year old has had dates pick him up at home. So, although straight, I would like to think I am pretty cool with it.
  • mockchoc
    Options

I am straight, I very much so love men but I have two children, both gay and both are my world. :heart:

Two teenage sons here. One gay, and one straight. Love them both very much. Straight one is only 14 and not dating yet. 17 year old has had dates pick him up at home. So, although straight, I would like to think I am pretty cool with it.

Son is so lucky to have you for a dad. It must be a bit hard but you can't change who anyone is right so why try? HUGS to you.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Lesbian Mom of 4 boys total 2 of them are gay 1 drag queen 1 gangster ha ha talk about opposite ends of the same spectrum! Makes for fun talks and good times!!!
  • padams2359
    padams2359 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options

Son is so lucky to have you for a dad. It must be a bit hard but you can't change who anyone is right so why try? HUGS to you.

I never said I tried to change him. I couldn't change that anymore than I could change his eye color. I wasn't happy when he told me. I think he was about 15. It wasn't because of him, it was the parental thing kicking in. What popped into my head was knowing that there are people out in the world that would love to torture and kill him for what he was, not who he is. Then I realized, that could happen to any of us. I do always remind him to be aware of his surroundings, and just like everyone else, his sexuality is not who he is, just part of what he is.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Bi.
    However, would never have a "relationship" with a female. Fun only.
  • cinabunnie2012
    cinabunnie2012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bisexual here! ADD ME!!!!!
  • Lovely_77
    Lovely_77 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Bi.

Lies. What she means to say is, would never have a relationship with any other female besides Lovely_77
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Bi.

Lies. What she means to say is, would never have a relationship with any other female besides Lovely_77
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You c'mere <3 lmao