I'm not sure they're getting the right mesage from this

Options
13»

Replies

• freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    Why don't we keep the religion out of this? It's completely off topic. :smile:

I agree. Lets go back to lifting our houses on a daily basis and living for 450 years :drinker:

I live in an apartment. Will this affect my gains?

You might end up getting bulky prob should just do what the mail man does
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    GREAT
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options

I agree. Lets go back to lifting our houses on a daily basis and living for 450 years :drinker:

if you're lifting the entire apartment building, you should get better gains than just lifting a house
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options

You might end up getting bulky prob should just do what the mail man does

Careful now! You wouldn't want to get bulky. You could end up in a situation like this guy

[Iimg]http://i.imgur.com/ABdReu8.jpg[/img]

lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options
    how embarrassing! What an idiot (me). This guy.

ABdReu8.jpg
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,463 Member
    Options

It's OK as long as your regularly move into progressively larger spaces.
  • freak4iron
    freak4iron Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    ^lol
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

It's OK as long as your regularly move into progressively larger spaces.

Haha this.
  • neandermagnon
    Options

ABdReu8.jpg

my cardiovascular fitness has improved from heavy lifting alone - compound lifts that work enough muscle groups hard enough have the same affect on the cardiovascular system as doing sprints.... i.e. build up an oxygen debt, then engage the cardiovascular system to get rid of all the lactic acid.

but I do take your point.... endurance and strength are both important for functional fitness
  • Myhaloslipped
    Options

ABdReu8.jpg

my cardiovascular fitness has improved from heavy lifting alone - compound lifts that work enough muscle groups hard enough have the same affect on the cardiovascular system as doing sprints.... i.e. build up an oxygen debt, then engage the cardiovascular system to get rid of all the lactic acid.

but I do take your point.... endurance and strength are both important for functional fitness

I was really just messing with you but yeah, I do both too. However, I love lifting and tolerate cardio just because it is good for me and to create a bigger calorie deficit. :)
  • neandermagnon
    Options

ABdReu8.jpg

I was really just messing with you but yeah, I do both too. However, I love lifting and tolerate cardio just because it is good for me and to create a bigger calorie deficit. :)

I hate cardio, apart from walking, stair running and skating, and maybe dancing (if I'm in the mood for it, usually I'm not).... but I should do more cardio. Trouble is where I live the climate is way way too hot for exercising outdoors (no walking), there's no a.c. in the stairwell of my building (no stair running) and there are no ice rinks and I don't have any skates atm. So I'm trying to find other ways to enjoy cardio, as I'm not one for self-torture lol.

I like the meme though.... it's funny.
This discussion has been closed.