Any one waiting for season 4 of The Walking Dead to start?

Options

Replies

• jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Walkers kinda have arts fall off right? Animals forage in the woods. Decomposing walker parts are more then likely in the wild animals and possibly in the slop they are feeding the other animals.

The only reason I dont think its the water source for jail is cause they should be on the look out for that after fat zombie in a little well.

Also I think the kids are bringing the walkers.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

Walkers kinda have arts fall off right? Animals forage in the woods. Decomposing walker parts are more then likely in the wild animals and possibly in the slop they are feeding the other animals.

The only reason I dont think its the water source for jail is cause they should be on the look out for that after fat zombie in a little well.

They were looking at the pig a lot and then the camera stayed on the water a little longer....but you're right. They should know better.

And what makes you think the kids are bringing the walkers?
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

They were looking at the pig a lot and then the camera stayed on the water a little longer....but you're right. They should know better.

They are naming them and calling them..... What do kids do to pets ? Also most of those kids are from the govenors town where they were desensitized to the dangers of the walkers. Carol is having to teach them self defense in secret which seems to say that the grown ups are trying to "protect " their children from the horrors of it all .
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    ah yes, I didn't think about the children.... hmmmmm
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Gah, can't wait until Sunday!!
  • bonjalandoni
    bonjalandoni Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yep, waiting patiently......
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the iPhone 6, personally.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    Nathan Fillion called it on the Talking Dead after they showed a preview for next week where an unseen person was feeding a rat to a walker through the fence. That's why they're gathering in larger-than-normal numbers, because the kids are feeding them like they're at the zoo.

And let's face it - historically the kids (and most of the women) on TWD have done really, really stupid things that defy all logic or sense of self-preservation. It's one of the things I don't like about the show.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    Nathan Fillion called on the Talking Dead after they showed a preview for next week where an unseen person was feeding a rat to a walker through the fence. That's why they're gathering in larger-than-normal numbers, because the kids are feeding them like they're at the zoo.

And let's face it - historically the kids (and most of the women) on TWD have done really, really stupid things that defy all logic or sense of self-preservation. It's one of the things I don't like about the show.
    \
    Ahhhhhhh!! Yeah I can see why it's happening now.

But I'm still unsure about the sickness with the pig and that kid.

Horror movies of any kind have always made women look stupid! Except for Aliens of course!! lol!
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    I've been watching the marathon all weekend !!

Can't wait to see my fav characters: Rick, Darryl, Glenn & Maggie :)

yes!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    did any one else think the crazy woman was a talking zombie at first?
  • mimiteh35
    mimiteh35 Posts: 486 Member
    Options

She friggin looked like a zombie, that's for sure!
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options

Yep. Thought that for quite a while, in fact. I wasn't really positive until she killed herself.

More female stupidity by the writers: If she just has the disembodied head of her walker husband, why is she walking around the forest, trying to drag a 400 lb boar back alive, trying to lure people back to the camp so the head can bite them etc...why not just carry the head with her?
  • Arne_becomesxXx
    Arne_becomesxXx Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Ohhhhh yes! On Friday here in Germany :)
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Cannot wait for it to start!!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Yep. Thought that for quite a while, in fact. I wasn't really positive until she killed herself.

More female stupidity by the writers: If she just has the disembodied head of her walker husband, why is she walking around the forest, trying to drag a 400 lb boar back alive, trying to lure people back to the camp so the head can bite them etc...why not just carry the head with her?

Because she had more than one screw loose.
  • kellyskitties
    kellyskitties Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    *raises hand*

I just wondered why Herschel didn't look at the pig - he's a vet right?
    And I bet the swine flu or some such thing is at play. It's flu season IRL and flu spreads easily among a contained population. I'm betting it's a flu.
    The zombie bleeding through the eyes - somehow I missed that - will rewatch it Saturday to atone for my insolence.
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    I am waiting for the iPhone 6, personally.

...waste of money...

dean_eyeroll.gif

An I-phone isn't going to be very helpful in the Zombie Apocalypse anyway. :huh:
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    False.
    You can instagram pics of you and dead zombies.
    Well "dead zombies" doesnt make much sense. Dead undead.

Well you know what i mean :tongue:
  • WendyTerry420
    Options
    *raises hand*

I just wondered why Herschel didn't look at the pig - he's a vet right?
    And I bet the swine flu or some such thing is at play. It's flu season IRL and flu spreads easily among a contained population. I'm betting it's a flu.
    The zombie bleeding through the eyes - somehow I missed that - will rewatch it Saturday to atone for my insolence.

Wasn't it near the end of the episode where it showed the pig being dead? Maybe Rick will say something to Herschel in Episode 2?