1234568»

Replies

• johan1585
    johan1585 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    soft-kitty-warm-kitty-little-ball-of-furr-happy-kitty-sleepy.jpg
  • Gaby_BV
    Options
    They walk in their litter boxes, then on your tables and countertops. Filthy creatures. One catbox can stink up a house worse than any ten dogs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ37_2qPydwvaVC2eGCrzS_seadGIr6-RqTtqsYLcyfWE3iyD3
  • ashcaw
    Options
    I loooooooooove cats, my Boris is a Ginger with a special tail (its always up an over his back, like an antenna) and he dribbles alot when being stroked. And my Agro was a teeny tiny feral that follows me all over the house......... typical cats though, they rule my house!!!
  • cupcakekate28
    cupcakekate28 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    CAT LOVERS UNITE! ????????????
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    PUUUHHHLEASE
    4763_211d.gif

:wink:
  • dru8376
    dru8376 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I have two cats myself. My oldest, 8 yrs, is named Kitty (named from Monsters Inc) and my youngest, 1 yr, is named Blue (named because she had beautiful blue eye's as a little kitten).
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I have two cats myself. My oldest, 8 yrs, is named Kitty (named from Monsters Inc) and my youngest, 1 yr, is named Blue (named because she had beautiful blue eye's as a little kitten).

You still can change Blue's name to Boo and keep the Monsters Inc characters....just sayin
  • Artaxia
    Artaxia Posts: 185
    Options
    I love my meow, his name is Starscream. He has a blue eye and a green eye...and he's fat :)
  • mammamaurer
    mammamaurer Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    They walk in their litter boxes, then on your tables and countertops. Filthy creatures. One catbox can stink up a house worse than any ten dogs.

08498ddf-2d14-48ae-9a72-714bc634ff14_zps2b627db9.jpg
  • HarleyFatboyFan
    HarleyFatboyFan Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I guess we won't be friends....:)
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I have two girl cats in my house and a ton of cats outside. I love kitties. I even adopted some and take them to my parents and my inlaws houses.
  • Tmsmith007
    Options
    Dog lover, fish killer, guess we can not be friends.
    Best wishes on your fitness journey, though!
  • meggiewho97
    meggiewho97 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I. LOVE. CATS.
    My cat's my best friend. We do schoolwork together, play "Attack My Hair While I'm Brushing It" (as well as "Attack the Foot While I'm Walking and many other forms of this game), we cuddle, she gives me kisses, and we clean together. (She attacks the broom and slides on the floor while I'm sweeping.)

Once I move out of my parent's house I'll probably become a crazy cat lady who spends all day with her cats and wears ugly sweaters. c;
  • Phoenix_Warrior
    Phoenix_Warrior Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Quick, turn your head to the side. His name is Coal and he's my fluffy.

2jeusk7.jpg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I adore cats and dogs and have both. My dog is going nuts right now because I made her swim with us... lol..
  • CoffeeNBooze
    CoffeeNBooze Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    If you like cats, we will likely get along well.
    If you are a dog person, we likely won't. This has just been my observation.

Add me if you love cats!!!