• EdwardNortonFan43
    EdwardNortonFan43 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    im addicted to the show Catfish...

Me too!
  • Sovictorrious
    Sovictorrious Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I just sent my kid to get me a nonfat pumpkin spice latte. I'm going to use it to wash down the "guilt free brownies" the other kid just made. I like having kids that can do my bidding while I kick it and get ready to finish the episodes of Breaking Bad I haven't watched. It's all good baby!!!

This is what I send my kid to get:

IMG_2208.JPG
    Mother of Pearl where did you find that?!

That looks soooooo good!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    I just sent my kid to get me a nonfat pumpkin spice latte. I'm going to use it to wash down the "guilt free brownies" the other kid just made. I like having kids that can do my bidding while I kick it and get ready to finish the episodes of Breaking Bad I haven't watched. It's all good baby!!!

IMG_2208.JPG

You didn't know it rains beer from heaven over here?
  • Rompers616
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

Moving!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

Moving!
    I'm already packed. I need your address.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options
    I'm starting a new job Tuesday after not working for 5 years.. (besides in the house) not only am I doing a new job.. But I'm being thrown in by myself with no one to train me.. Stressful.
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

Moving!

We'll have to share a bed, i only have one room.
  • tabpepper
    Options
    Hey Sam, I have beed counting calories since Feb 2013. How are you?
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

Moving!

We'll have to share a bed, i only have one room.

tumblr_lw81qtMuFr1ql20dco1_500.gif
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Everytime I watch The Walking Dead I get pissed off and want to punch most of them in the face.

None of them deserve to survive. None of them. :angry:
  • stephanieross1
    stephanieross1 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Everytime I watch The Walking Dead I get pissed off and want to punch most of them in the face.

I get angry when they make me wait months for a new series.
  • LurveTheDoctor
    Options

I'm going to punch you. :D
  • whierd
    Options

I'm going to punch you. :D

Carl and Lori are the worst two offenders. :angry:
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

My kid is only 16, so sending him for booze is kind of out of the question. That said, anyone want to bring a friendly cougar a nice glass of wine?
  • whierd
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

My kid is only 16, so sending him for booze is kind of out of the question. That said, anyone want to bring a friendly cougar a nice glass of wine?

Just send him to the store with a note and everything will be cool
  • whierd
    Options
    cougars-on-the-prowl.jpg
  • runs4zen
    Options

IMG_2208.JPG

Just send him to the store with a note and everything will be cool

Not a bad plan...he's 6'2", so he's got the height thing going for him. A pair of dark glasses and a day of no shaving...he should be good to go!
  • runs4zen
    Options
    cougars-on-the-prowl.jpg

I am not amused. :angry:
  • whierd
    Options

I am not amused. :angry:

I am. :smile:

lovin%20cougars.jpg
  • runs4zen