Least favourite exercise.

Options

Replies

• Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Burpees - especially when they also involve pushups, spider lunges, and ski jumps. Eeek.

Shaun T pushes the limit with burpees in the Gamma phase of T25. Love - Hate relationship for sure.
  • oc1timoco
    oc1timoco Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Squats. Due to bad knees I cant do squat when it comes to squats. I think lunges would be comical if your knees bent like a Flamingo.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    LEAST favorite exercise; hauling and stacking firewood.

FAVORITE exercises; mucking stalls, haying, including loading and unloading, cleaning the duckhouse, hauling topsoil, mixing soil and compost, mulching the garden beds, toting straw to the duckhouse, fixing fence, longeing horses, cleaning and oiling tack. (I've never been to a gym in my life).
  • bernied262
    bernied262 Posts: 882 Member
    Options
    the arm bike, the trainer insists I do it before any sort of lifting... longest 10 mins of my life.

thats rediculous. i mean, yeah, warm up, but moving the arms like that for 10 minutes? my rotator cuff would be screaming.

tell me about it , have I mentioned how blood boring it is as well? I normally get it 7,5 mins then stop, life is to short for that!

I love Barbell squats and lunges though :)
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wall balls. I'd rather do burpees and I hate those too.
  • IntoTheSunset
    Options
    I hate those side planks... not the ones you hold, but the one's where you have to lift the hips up and down to work the side of the abs. I despise them beyond all reason and will substitute just about any other ab exercise in the world when they crop up in my fitness dvd rotation.

But I'll lunge until the cows come home.
  • cats847
    cats847 Posts: 131
    Options
    I hate jogging. It's incredibly boring...

Sprinting, though, is rather fun.
  • annekka
    annekka Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Lunges, I would have to agrees. My upper calves scream every time I do them.
  • emaren
    emaren Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    Running. Running. AND.....running.

This, This and this.....

I HATE running too
  • NegaAshley
    NegaAshley Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Deadlifts. I always put them off until last.
  • Byrdsong1920
    Byrdsong1920 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Definitely lunges ....knees ache! Started taking joint supplements ! Also, hate pull ups!
  • critle93
    critle93 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My least favourite would have to be push ups :/
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anything that involves holding my head up! I think I have the weakest neck muscles in the world.

Hate running too. I would die if there was a zombie apocalypse.
  • mayaocean
    mayaocean Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Cardio
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    Spinning..have tried multiple classes and multiple teachers. I will not put myself trough it again.

Burpees suck, but I do them all the time.
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Spider crawls or any exercise involving sliders.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    personally my least favorite is anything that has to be done indoors. I just love being able to swim and jog everyday. I have to suck it up and do my yoga and resistance bands at least once or twice a week but that's it for me. I get a full body workout in the pool and my cardio too, jogging also is helping my leg strength and that is more cardio
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Pretty much anything that involves resisted pushing. Pushups, bench press, and overhead press. I can't seem to do them without feeling stress in my elbows and wrists.

Any form of "hamster wheel" cardio (anything that involves going for an extended period of time at moderate intensity doing repetitive movements, such as running, or elliptical, or whatever).
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    That elliptical I bought today probably wins this award.
  • GymTennis
    GymTennis Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Triceps skullchrushers ...