Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• castadiva
    castadiva Posts: 2,016 Member
    Options
    Creme Fraiche' - literally fresh cream, used to denote a slightly soured cream product
    Fleur (not Fluer) de Sel - 'Flower of Salt' - very high quality, hand-harvested salt.

The mind may be monoglot, but the body is not.

You are obviously a gastronomical scientist and a spy for the FDA. Keep out of here

What are these monoglots and can we eat them?

How can you tell she works for the Florida Dental Association, she sounds German or something with all those foreigny words. Front Democratic Apple or something...

Alas! My cover is blown! I will have to resign my post at the Feed 'Dem Anything group immediately. Monoglots don't make good eating, though - they're too under-developed and soft. What you want is a nice crunchy polyglot - different combinations make for a wide range of flavours.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    really do not understand your post. I was pretty curious and I took a look on your diary and it's plenty of industrial foods, for sure put together in sterile conditions (it avoid or reduce the use of preservatives.. otherwise it can not arrive at your fridge without get rotten). Why are you persuaded that sandwiches are worst than other industrial foods that you are used to eat? And why do you think that a tomato is more chemical than a “normal tomato”?
    I’m not a big fan of sandwiches and of the US way to eat, but I think that your alarmist post is quite uninformative, and I’m wondering why I don’t have any problem in eating patties or “party cubes “they (“do not occurs naturally too!!).
    Btw: crème fraiche is…sour cream! Maybe not really healty and full of fat, but as peanut butter is! And fluer de sel is.. whole salt!

THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE

...yes. THINK BEFORE YOU WRITE.
  • prosperkat
    prosperkat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Well, when I brought this up to my local Sandwich Board Representative, he said that the chemicals on the tomatoes will kill any intestinal worms that I have, the cheese protein will feed my beneficial gut bacteria, and the irradiated wheat in my bread will make my skin glow beautifully. Sounds to me like OP has it all wrong.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    And seriously....stay away from rubus occidentalis and spinacia oleracea......why would you consume something that sounds like chemicals?? :huh: :noway:

:wink:
  • nickhb71
    Options

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

Uh...the body needs amino acids... or vitamins, as some people call them. I quite like my amino acids in sandwich form, sometimes.

(MMMmmmm. Sandwiches....)
  • Mutant13
    Options
    what about deli cut meats?

Well deli cut meats are naturally formed that way, I have visited several sliced turkey and ham farms in my travels
  • Mutant13
    Options

Fine. Go and pollute your body! Maybe you should add done tartar or should I say TARTARIC ACID!

ACID! Like what James Bond villains put in death pits! Go put some ACIDS IN YOU!!!!

Uh...the body needs amino acids... or vitamins, as some people call them. I quite like my amino acids in sandwich form, sometimes.

(MMMmmmm. Sandwiches....)

I won't have people advocating doing acid in this thread.
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    SandWitches may be evil - but depends where you live. I can't imagine any sand witch surviving a torrential downpour or hurricane without getting washed or blown away to their doom. So they must be safe in the tropics ....
  • TheNoLeafClover
    TheNoLeafClover Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Really, people? If you think this is serious, I suggest you read it again. It's satire. Wonderful satire, at that.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Really, people? If you think this is serious, I suggest you read it again. It's satire. Wonderful satire, at that.

You give me hope, Clover
  • Mutant13
    Options
    SandWitches may be evil - but depends where you live. I can't imagine any sand witch surviving a torrential downpour or hurricane without getting washed or blown away to their doom. So they must be safe in the tropics ....

And unfortunately burning them with steak is actually not very effective
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    I told my wife I wanted to try to cut the sandwiches out of my diet but she keeps making them. Maybe she's after the insurance money?
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    It's okay! I have the solution! Just add chocolate to every sandwich and the anti-oxidants will counteract all the bad stuff. TA da!

This theory has been tested before, unfortunately all it did was lead to cases of sandwich addiction in the subjects and made sandwiches more appealing to children
    Time out.... people give these sandwiches of death to children?!! That should be considered child endangerment. What is wrong with people?!! :noway:
  • agthorn
    agthorn Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    Uh...the body needs amino acids... or vitamins, as some people call them.

Vitamins are not amino acids.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I told my wife I wanted to try to cut the sandwiches out of my diet but she keeps making them. Maybe she's after the insurance money?
    :laugh:
  • crista_b
    crista_b Posts: 1,192 Member
    Options
    They've clearly been eating too many sandwiches. It's destroyed their ability to decipher satire from realistic commentary.
  • LJSmith1989
    Options
    Not sure if the author of this post is a troll or just dumb. :noway:

Oh dear god.
  • kendi0
    kendi0 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ah, ok, i get it. It was a joke. Then you're a ****ing genius, really!!
    But here on MFP I'm reading a lot of posts of people REALLY asking if one can replace everytime water with soda, so your post sounds credible!
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I heard it'll make your palms hairy... Oh wait...
  • Mutant13
    Options
    Ah, ok, i get it. It was a joke. Then you're a ****ing genius, really!!
    But here on MFP I'm reading a lot of posts of people REALLY asking if one can replace everytime water with soda, so your post sounds credible!

Naw shucks,

And you're right. You never know with MFP