Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Got a PM Asking where I got my information for this thread from.

I replied that most of the sources were in the thread and many were supplied by the King of Science.

This is the 100%, no joke, copy pasted reply

Really this is what I get when I ask for you information. YOU TELL ME TO READ A 16 PAGE BLOG AND LOOK FOR SOME OTHER USER THANKS DON'T BOTHER TO RECONSIDER AND HAVE CHANGE OF HEART...THANKS FOR NOTHING. YOUR YOUR GOING TO SHOW CARE AND CONCERN FOR THE COMMUNITY AND POST WARNINGS AND FDA FINDING BE PREPARED TO HELP THE INDIVIDUAL THAT ASK FOR INFORMATION AS WELL

They crazy is strong with them.
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options

I replied that most of the sources were in the thread and many were supplied by the King of Science.

Really this is what I get when I ask for you information. YOU TELL ME TO READ A 16 PAGE BLOG AND LOOK FOR SOME OTHER USER THANKS DON'T BOTHER TO RECONSIDER AND HAVE CHANGE OF HEART...THANKS FOR NOTHING. YOUR YOUR GOING TO SHOW CARE AND CONCERN FOR THE COMMUNITY AND POST WARNINGS AND FDA FINDING BE PREPARED TO HELP THE INDIVIDUAL THAT ASK FOR INFORMATION AS WELL

Where's the science?!

76f.gif

/outrage
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options

Uh..yeah. That. And stuff. :laugh:
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options
    Every time you eat a sandwich, a kitten dies.

That's ironic, because every time I kill a kitten, I eat a sandwich.

Kitten sandwich?

Now you're just being silly.
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Kitten sandwich?

But you can wash it down with:
    cat-milk-508-p.jpg
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Keeping the innocent safe....one city at a time....from the evil sandwich!

Sammichpolice_small.png

Those brave, brave people *wipes tear from eye* *stands and salutes*
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    I ate a sandwich once, a BLT. Ended up in hospital 2 hours later. I was in a coma, on life support for 5 months. Doctors said it was the the lettuce that did it to me but I'm telling you man, it was the tomatoes, the god damn tomatoes!

Anyways, when I eventually woke up, I.....wasn't......normal. Everyone I looked at had human bodies but sandwiches for heads. It was really scary. Talking sandwiches everywhere!

I heard the doctor say it was an extremely rare diagnosis called Breadonciouchious. Only 0.2% in the known universe had it, and I was one of them. Unlucky for me, right? Yeah!

Anyway, one day I was walking home from work and out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of this hooded stranger. "Come here to me, boy", he said. "Take these pills". He reached out his hand and places 2 pills into my hand. A black and purple one. "These will cure you" he said. Before I had a chance to ask him a question, i looked up and he was gone :O

I took the pills and I died.

The end.
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options

Kitten sandwich?

cat-milk-508-p.jpg

Interesting fact - cat milk lasts longer in the fridge than any other kind of milk.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options

^ that only narrows down the possible identity of author to 63.4% of the MFP membership.

we need more clues.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options

Kitten sandwich?

cat-milk-508-p.jpg

Interesting fact - cat milk lasts longer in the fridge than any other kind of milk.

Is that because it is actually made of sandwiches and they last forever, 'cause they are made by Satan?
  • _amluvstld_
    Options

:drinker:
  • stumblinthrulife
    Options

Kitten sandwich?

cat-milk-508-p.jpg

Is that because it is actually made of sandwiches and they last forever, 'cause they are made by Satan?

Nope, it's because no bugger'll drink it.
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options

^ that only narrows down the possible identity of author to 63.4% of the MFP membership.

we need more clues.

Ummm, there is a lot of screaming and yelling? Does that narrow it down to 61.7% of the users?
  • skyebare
    Options
    Then how did Jared lose so much weight? I'm thinking lipo and and a pay off check to keep his mouth shut.... Damn you Subway with your deliciously fresh baked breaded lies!!!!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

You should totally be including user names so we don't accidentally friend stupid people.
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mutant, you are too much!!! For a minute I thought you might need to take your meds. Lololol.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Then how did Jared lose so much weight? I'm thinking lipo and and a pay off check to keep his mouth shut.... Damn you Subway with your deliciously fresh baked breaded lies!!!!

It's pretty well accepted among our circles that Jarred is a cyborg
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Mutant, you are too much!!! For a minute I thought you might need to take your meds. Lololol.

Well, we ought to not rule out that requirement anyway.
  • Timothy1962
    Options
    I hear that AMC is looking to start a spin off from Breaking Bad where Saul Goodman resurfaces as legal counsel for a villain named Earl of Sandwiches who is trying to take over the world through the Sandwich Corp. of the world. The show will be called ... Eating Bad "the world goes to hell in a breadbasket"
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    As the NYSE comes to a close, early indications are that shares in Subway are down 49.5% since this thread started.

WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE SHAREHOLDERS???!!! :sad: