Do not eat sandwiches

Options

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    nature makes sandwiches all the time it's perfectly normal to have a metamorphic rock sandwiched between two igneous rocks...duh!

Rock sandwiches are fine because they're paleo

And highly recommended by 9 out of 10 dentists who are paying off their mortgage.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    I would like to die eating this

tl-horizontal_main
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that some of the naysayers in this thread are bots created by Big Sandwich. We should start asking them trivia questions to assess their comprehension abilities.

Big Sandwich killed my family.

I'm looking into filing a class action. Share your story

It was the burgers. We were always told that they weren't sandwiches--you know, because they don't have the exact same name. So we ate them: never too often, maybe once every couple weeks or so. Looking back now, I can't believe I didn't see it. I mean, we'd finish dinner or a barbecue only to feel satiated. It seemed wrong that we could enjoy such a delicious food, feel satisfied, and still be healthy. So we started looking into it. I mean, really looking into it. A picture of a vast organization pulling the strings of all the world's governments started to form. What's even worse--they were lying to people about sandwiches (AND BURGERS) being healthy and/or acceptable. Eventually, we narrowed down the suspects... It was Big Sandwich.

I was on my way home from filing an injunction on the entire town on behalf of the entire town's health about ridding themselves of the Bready Menace, when something felt ... off. I typically eat about 10 pounds of carrots every morning, and I think this has helped me to "see" into the future. This is just another one of those instances. I rushed home only to find that Big Sandwich must have paid a squad of goons to demolish my home, with my entire family in it. It still deeply affects me to this day when I think about the loss of my family. I'm less saddened by the property damage. Sure, I miss having en entire spare bedroom in the basement to store old gas in leaky barrels, but sometimes life conspires against you.... with Big Sandwich.
  • Mythril
    Mythril Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Lmfao.... I know this isn't serious. Di-hydrogen monoxide is water. And of course plants use solar radiation and carbon monoxide to grow and live. I didn't go through this entire thread. But lmao, this made me chuckle.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    Does this count? When I go to Heaven I'm gonna eat this one.

tl-horizontal_main
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    KFC-Double-Down.jpg

This is all I've got to add to the discussion.

OMG, where can I get one of those?
    KFC. It's called a Double Down and is a standard menu item.

I'm in big trouble. lol

I don't know about you, but there isn't a KFC near me. But I'm not willing to let that stop me from pursuing this. Luckily, someone already did all the legwork for me, including adding it to the MFP database for ease of entering--anytime I want it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down?hl=mcdouble+down

i thought KFC didn't make this anymore. I don't think it's on the menu at the KFC near me.

:sad:
  • allaboutthecake
    allaboutthecake Posts: 1,531 Member
    Options
    It just came to my attention that the OP recently ended a long term relationship with her significant other - you guessed it - A SANDWICH! That in and of itslf may help others understand the vile treatement you have given all sandwiches on this most public of forums. You, OP, have mis-used MFP and abused the trust of all MFP'ers. Please remove yourself from further postings.

Sandwiches is AOK - eat 'em up

Thank you,
    Sandwich Corp

DON'T JUST DON'T

Squib.gif
  • Derpes
    Derpes Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    You do know that how we break down foods in our stomach is through acid fluid, right? I'm thinking you need to take a few biology and chemistry classes before making such an off-based statement. Don't be so proud of your ignorance. It's very unbecoming.

I typically heat my sandwiches in an autoclave machine? Is this acceptable?

Pirates? You're eating sandwiches?

I thought it was just a coincidence when I found that subway wrapper in your pocket. WTH? I TRUSTED YOU!

It wasn't a sandwich, it was a work of art.
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    More evidence that these things are killers!! Intercontinental sandwiches....don't tell me these things aren't bad for you and don't come crying to me when one wipes out your city.

r_1224272730_sandwich_launch.jpg
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    Actually, the evil plot all started with this dude...

John_Montagu_the_4th_Earl_of_Sandwich.jpg

Lord John Montagu - the 4th Earl of Sandwich.

Lore is that he first invented/popularized the modern sandwich by having his servants retrieve him meat between slices of bread to sustaining him during marathon gambling sessions where he did not wish to leave the gaming tables in order to retire to the dining hall for meals.

OMG, how did he pee?

One has to wonder if he didn't also invent Depends.
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    sometimes they kill slowly...
    hoff-knight-rider-burger.jpg
    DavidHasselhoffCheeseburger.jpg
    9174639.jpg
  • allaboutthecake
    Options
    Keeping the innocent safe....one city at a time....from the evil sandwich!

Sammichpolice_small.png
  • RivenV
    Options
    sometimes they kill slowly...
    hoff-knight-rider-burger.jpg
    DavidHasselhoffCheeseburger.jpg
    9174639.jpg

That moment when you forget how to operate a sandwich

a98.gif
  • _amluvstld_
    Options
    Every time you eat a sandwich, a kitten dies.
  • allaboutthecake
    Options
    I just did a bunch of photosynthesizing on the Xerox machine.
    What's your point?

Ohhhh be careful,,,,,,so very very careful !!

mold.jpg
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I've come to the conclusion that some of the naysayers in this thread are bots created by Big Sandwich. We should start asking them trivia questions to assess their comprehension abilities.

Big Sandwich killed my family.

I'm looking into filing a class action. Share your story

It was the burgers. We were always told that they weren't sandwiches--you know, because they don't have the exact same name. So we ate them: never too often, maybe once every couple weeks or so. Looking back now, I can't believe I didn't see it. I mean, we'd finish dinner or a barbecue only to feel satiated. It seemed wrong that we could enjoy such a delicious food, feel satisfied, and still be healthy. So we started looking into it. I mean, really looking into it. A picture of a vast organization pulling the strings of all the world's governments started to form. What's even worse--they were lying to people about sandwiches (AND BURGERS) being healthy and/or acceptable. Eventually, we narrowed down the suspects... It was Big Sandwich.

I was on my way home from filing an injunction on the entire town on behalf of the entire town's health about ridding themselves of the Bready Menace, when something felt ... off. I typically eat about 10 pounds of carrots every morning, and I think this has helped me to "see" into the future. This is just another one of those instances. I rushed home only to find that Big Sandwich must have paid a squad of goons to demolish my home, with my entire family in it. It still deeply affects me to this day when I think about the loss of my family. I'm less saddened by the property damage. Sure, I miss having en entire spare bedroom in the basement to store old gas in leaky barrels, but sometimes life conspires against you.... with Big Sandwich.

Your family will be avenged. Your story will be told. Glob bless you.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

That's ironic, because every time I kill a kitten, I eat a sandwich.
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    Got a PM Asking where I got my information for this thread from.

I replied that most of the sources were in the thread and many were supplied by the King of Science.

This is the 100%, no joke, copy pasted reply

Really this is what I get when I ask for you information. YOU TELL ME TO READ A 16 PAGE BLOG AND LOOK FOR SOME OTHER USER THANKS DON'T BOTHER TO RECONSIDER AND HAVE CHANGE OF HEART...THANKS FOR NOTHING. YOUR YOUR GOING TO SHOW CARE AND CONCERN FOR THE COMMUNITY AND POST WARNINGS AND FDA FINDING BE PREPARED TO HELP THE INDIVIDUAL THAT ASK FOR INFORMATION AS WELL
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

Kitten sandwich?
  • RivenV
    Options

662.gif