• Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    This is going to a part 2 isn't it ??:laugh:

The fight will NEVER end
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I've been eating sandwiches for as long as I can remember. Someone should have told me! What will happen to me now? :sad:

Please get yourself to a local SA meeting, as soon as possible. There is hope for you, today is the first day of the rest of your life.
  • Mumbles83
    Mumbles83 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I had to make some sandwiches at work today ... :( uh oh
  • TxHamJello
    Options
    It just came to my attention that the OP recently ended a long term relationship with her significant other - you guessed it - A SANDWICH! That in and of itslf may help others understand the vile treatement you have given all sandwiches on this most public of forums. You, OP, have mis-used MFP and abused the trust of all MFP'ers. Please remove yourself from further postings.

Sandwiches is AOK - eat 'em up

Thank you,
    Sandwich Corp
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    08-h-wd1109-10-primanti-brothers-pastrami-2.jpg

h-wd0409-Primanti-Brothers-2.jpg

08acafd1-2c3d-49fe-a757-86a595550e95.jpg

Edit: to fix size of last Image

How dare you throw Primanti sandwiches out there when I am months away from getting to have another one!!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    KFC-Double-Down.jpg

This is all I've got to add to the discussion.

OMG, where can I get one of those?
    KFC. It's called a Double Down and is a standard menu item.

I'm in big trouble. lol

I don't know about you, but there isn't a KFC near me. But I'm not willing to let that stop me from pursuing this. Luckily, someone already did all the legwork for me, including adding it to the MFP database for ease of entering--anytime I want it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down?hl=mcdouble+down
  • Mutant13
    Options
    It just came to my attention that the OP recently ended a long term relationship with her significant other - you guessed it - A SANDWICH! That in and of itslf may help others understand the vile treatement you have given all sandwiches on this most public of forums. You, OP, have mis-used MFP and abused the trust of all MFP'ers. Please remove yourself from further postings.

Sandwiches is AOK - eat 'em up

Thank you,
    Sandwich Corp

Back again with your lies SandwichCorp?!?

I have never been, nor will I ever be in a relationship with a sandwich. ALL human sandwich relations are unnatural.

Do not tempt me SandwichCorp. I will release those documents.
  • geturgoat
    geturgoat Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Even knuckle sandwiches? I would love to pass some of those out.:laugh:
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I literally JUST ate a sandwich before I read this.

Trypipsinogen and Carboxypeptidase!!! Oh my!
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    nature makes sandwiches all the time it's perfectly normal to have a metamorphic rock sandwiched between two igneous rocks...duh!
  • RivenV
    RivenV Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    OP is right, everyone who eats sandwiches will eventually die.

fe6b0c8ae44fbda6_montecristofull.jpg

Brainy! I demand that you tell me where I can go to commit suicide with whatever up pictured above. Die with dignity, and all that.
  • Mutant13
    Options
    nature makes sandwiches all the time it's perfectly normal to have a metamorphic rock sandwiched between two igneous rocks...duh!

Rock sandwiches are fine because they're paleo
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    This thread should have come with a trigger warning. I am a long-time sandwich addict and I am having horrible cravings after seeing all of the sandwiches on here.

It started when I was a teenager. I used to sneak into the kitchen to eat a slice of bread at night. Once I realized that I could add meat and cheese, my life started spinning out of control. Soon it had escalated into a $100 a day habit and I hit rock bottom when I found myself giving grocery store cashiers "favors" behind the dumpster in exchange for their expired bread. Something had to change.

Sandwich rehab was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it's worth the daily struggle. Now I'm clean, healthy, and dihydrogen monoxide-free. For all of you who are thinking of trying sandwiches for the first time, please don't. Trust me!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    Tell the truth, OP... HERE is your ex-boyfriend...

49291179_8064.jpg
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    KFC-Double-Down.jpg

This is all I've got to add to the discussion.

OMG, where can I get one of those?
    KFC. It's called a Double Down and is a standard menu item.

I'm in big trouble. lol

I don't know about you, but there isn't a KFC near me. But I'm not willing to let that stop me from pursuing this. Luckily, someone already did all the legwork for me, including adding it to the MFP database for ease of entering--anytime I want it.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1105196-the-mcdouble-down?hl=mcdouble+down

i thought KFC didn't make this anymore. I don't think it's on the menu at the KFC near me.
  • _Bajiggity
    _Bajiggity Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm eating one right now. NOM NOM NOM NOM
  • xombiebite
    xombiebite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    oh, sammiches, sammiches with bacon, yum!

Does my ham and cheese pannini count?

Eating it anyway!

i love peanut butter sammiches
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Not sure if the author of this post is a troll or just dumb. :noway:

Neither, really. Read it again. It is a joke.