What Slutty Costume will you wear for Halloween?

Options

Replies

• delicious_cocktail
    delicious_cocktail Posts: 5,797 Member
    Options
    Im actually finally dressing as starbuck this year, another day as a saloon hooker and another day as probably another creative version of supergirl again. maybe this time instead of being half dead beaten to a pulp supergirl, i'll be evil supergirl, or supergirl who couldnt find her uniform and had to kick butt in regular clothes and they got all torn to pieces... yeah that'd be hot.

maybe i'll just go as a dominatrix and be done with it. i have plenty of black patent leather.

In, for all of the above.
    I'm going as Eve - so... leaves, lipstick, an apple and a devilish smile :smokin:

I'd eat the fruit from your tree of the knowledge of good and evil!

Wait. Uh, wait. That's terrible. That's no good at all. Hold on, let me come up with a good one.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Hm. I could actually get into that kilt action . . . too bad my body doesn't quite look like that.
    Right? I don't know if it would be safe for that guy to go to a party dressed in that. He'd make the Ax commercials look like a convent.
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a man this year because lifting has made me sooooo bulky! Halp!
    Hah! Love it.
  • D0initright
    Options
    Please stop by my house for candy...
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    I still can't decide but I'm thinking body paint or just black tape hahahhaha.. Yup....

Oh my jeebus.

faint.

On the other hand, as sexy as that black tape looks, I mean, obviously my first instinct would be to rip it off for sexytimes.

. . . which basically means sexytimes will be over before it even begins, because OUCH!
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    This:

46989_436325640737_639635737_5677069_7382803_n.jpg
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    YNP2d.gif
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I'm batman
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    that was totally not what i was going to post there - but now im leaving it
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    nothing.

:smokin:

see thats a woman who knows how to be a slut. She just bypasses the middle man, doesnt go wasting money, and gets to the true heart of slutitude. Accolades to you for knowing what it really means to be a slut.

I just have to roll my eyes at the wannabe sluts.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options

INDULGE2033-PL-2.jpg?1351527658
    in
  • CookNLift
    CookNLift Posts: 3,660 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Eve - so... leaves, lipstick, an apple and a devilish smile :smokin:

in
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    Slutty UPS guy? Dress in brown, with a variation on Lonley Island's D*ck in a box hanging from your belt. "I got your "special delivery" right here.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    As a lad, my options for "sexy/slutty" Halloween costumes are quite limited. While women have many interesting options like "sexy witch" or "slutty department of motor vehicles clerk," us fellows basically have to choose between pirates, bananas or bikini inspectors. Occasionally a "fat/drunk Winnie the Pooh."

Ladies, gents, what slutty costume do you plan to wear this year?
    My favorite costume involved creative use of a trenchcoat, a nylon stuffed with socks, and some blue wire.
  • delicious_cocktail
    Options
    As a lad, my options for "sexy/slutty" Halloween costumes are quite limited. While women have many interesting options like "sexy witch" or "slutty department of motor vehicles clerk," us fellows basically have to choose between pirates, bananas or bikini inspectors. Occasionally a "fat/drunk Winnie the Pooh."

Ladies, gents, what slutty costume do you plan to wear this year?
    My favorite costume involved creative use of a trenchcoat, a nylon stuffed with socks, and some blue wire.

I think you would be an excellent slutty pest exterminator.
  • LiftAllThePizzas
    LiftAllThePizzas Posts: 17,857 Member
    Options
    Last year I was a peacock, which I made myself

This year I am making my own version of this

How come I can never get my pictures to show.
    Because the URL you are using points to an HTML file.
  • Seefylol
    Seefylol Posts: 197
    Options
    What I'm wearing right now except I'm still waiting on that damn Bane vest to come that I ordered on Ebay! :O
  • Matt24442
    Matt24442 Posts: 324
    Options
    A Dexter victim- plastic wrap and that's about it
  • Kirstyw871
    Kirstyw871 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing slutty.
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    D**k in a Box costume