500 days, 167 pounds, Thanks MFP!

Options

Replies

• SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work :D You're looking brilliant!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats so far!
  • pinkncrazee
    pinkncrazee Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Amazing SUPER HUMAN effort! You look GRRRREAT!
    (Your pooch could be my late Duke Wilson's Brother...lol)
  • 1yoyoKAT
    1yoyoKAT Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow, big congratulations on changing your life around. You've got a great attitude and a super plan. I have to disagree with one thing you said though: " There's absolutely nothing special about me"... you seem pretty special to me. :flowerforyou:

Continued success! :drinker:
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Totally blown away by your stats. And SO glad you have your optimism now!! GREAT job!
  • tiffd1000
    Options
    This is incredibly awesome progress and I highly disagree with you when you say "There's absolutely nothing special about me." ... You got up and did something and you look fantastic... Keep up the great work!!
  • april27kelli
    april27kelli Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Incredible... you look great!
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Great job! What exactly did you do to lose?

Major diet change. I cut out fast food and the majority of the prepackaged frozen foods. (I still enjoy my cheap frozen pizza.) Started eating lots of veggies, lean proteins, and fruit. Started eating breakfast most every day. I start out the day with a protein shake.

Exercise began with walking. At 523 pounds walking hurt. I joined the YMCA and starting swimming every morning at 5:00 am. Joined another gym and started lifting weights as a reward for losing the first 50. Dropped the Y over winter because jumping into a cold pool just wasn't fun when it was cold out. Starting riding the recumbent at the gym for cardio. Bought myself a bike and started riding as a reward for losing 100. Road the bike and lifted. Bought myself some running shoes and a C25k app as a reward for losing 150. Trying to get a handle on running to prep of the Warrior Dash in May with friends. Current goal is to be under 300 by spring of 2014. Planning of whitewater kayak lessons at the US Whitewater Center in Charlotte as a reward for 200 pounds lost.

It's totally awesome that you are exploring and discovering forms of exercise that you enjoy. Congratulations to you. This is really cool.
  • MinimalistShoeAddict
    MinimalistShoeAddict Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story!
  • Be11adonna
    Be11adonna Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story, amazing transformation. I loved the way you rewarded yourself too!
  • Tish
    Tish Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Wow wow wow you are amazing and a great inspiration for me starting my day today, thank you and keep setting those goals for yourself!!
  • suzyfj8
    suzyfj8 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an amazing loss! So inspirational :)
  • cinrn68
    cinrn68 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your awesome success and continued dedication to your new life!! Such an inspiration!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone.
    Great job! What exactly did you do to lose?

Major diet change. I cut out fast food and the majority of the prepackaged frozen foods. (I still enjoy my cheap frozen pizza.) Started eating lots of veggies, lean proteins, and fruit. Started eating breakfast most every day. I start out the day with a protein shake.

Exercise began with walking. At 523 pounds walking hurt. I joined the YMCA and starting swimming every morning at 5:00 am. Joined another gym and started lifting weights as a reward for losing the first 50. Dropped the Y over winter because jumping into a cold pool just wasn't fun when it was cold out. Starting riding the recumbent at the gym for cardio. Bought myself a bike and started riding as a reward for losing 100. Road the bike and lifted. Bought myself some running shoes and a C25k app as a reward for losing 150. Trying to get a handle on running to prep of the Warrior Dash in May with friends. Current goal is to be under 300 by spring of 2014. Planning of whitewater kayak lessons at the US Whitewater Center in Charlotte as a reward for 200 pounds lost.

Wow that's awesome! Congrats again.
  • rmashman
    rmashman Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Keep pushing hard and you will have no issues getting to the 200 pound mark! Keep posting about your success!
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, your transformation is amazing...
  • IamOnMywayNow
    IamOnMywayNow Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING!! You freakin ROCK!!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    That is a wonderful accomplishment! Congrats!
  • itzehoe
    itzehoe Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    WOW - AMAZING!!
  • ckhardeman
    ckhardeman Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Good Job!!! This is just what I needing today to keep pushing. You look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!