Replies

• MuscleAndMascara
    MuscleAndMascara Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    Haters
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    You forgot about the 300 pound nutritionist who have successfully lost 20 pounds and are now weight loss experts.

Also, honorable mention goes to the newly found personal trainers who have been at this for 3 months and can answer any fitness question you have with rock solid science otherwise known to the rest of the world as opinion articles on the internet.

:happy:
  • RuleFive
    RuleFive Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Didn't see my name anywhere.

#winning.
  • mgreen10
    mgreen10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I think your "clueless veteran" corresponds very well with the other "6 Best" list's "The Scientist". Same person. JMO.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Those who request friendship from you but are not interested in interacting with you at all.
  • p4ulmiller
    p4ulmiller Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    people who refuse to realize that losing weight is calories in < calories out and it's their fault for not losing the weight.

I hate the threads that go basically like this:

OP: OMG. I'm sticking religiously to the plan, and I'm just not losing weight - for THREE MONTHS now. Help!
    MFPer1: Yeah, probably because you're overestimating your exercise, or underestimating your calories. Weigh everything.
    OP: No, no. That's not it.
    MFPer2: Ah! Then you're in starvation mode.
    OP: Phew. Thank goodness. I knew it wasn't my fault. I'm off to eat more and exercise less.
    MFPer1: (wait, what just happened here?)

GAH!
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    People who post a lot of gifs.

c51b421e.gif

Sometimes a gif is the only appropriate response to a dumb post.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    You've also forgotten the spelling, punctuation and grammar police.

Reporting for duty!

Don't be wrong, and we won't correct you!

*high five*

COMMA AND???? COMMA AND????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yoovie
    Options
    People who are only on here for entertainment and attention.

Surely there are other sites more suitable to that goal, but apparently they prefer fitness sites.

Ironic that you post this in the chit chat area of said forum...

Didn't mean that people couldn't have some entertainment on here, just get tired of the ones that are here JUST for that.

adding in the ones that are here because they love to judge what other people do with their time. Like whether they are laughing and having fun on the internet with like-minded fitness people, instead of being sad and working hard.
  • yoovie
    Options
    I think jealous body shamers really fall into 2 categories: people who's butt fat goes to their head and suddenly all fat people are lazy and worthless despite the fact that they themselves were just there... and everyone else who thinks if a fat person disagrees with anything they are just being a jealous hater (which is, actually, pretty lazy).

You forgot to mention the 8732652378658279365783589723596789262785423641237547123432 overweight people who body shame the fit girls who lift weights and look manly.
  • yoovie
    Options
    People who post a lot of gifs.

c51b421e.gif

Sometimes a gif is the only appropriate response to a dumb post.

1380068_184654358386792_970648584_n.jpg
  • yoovie
    Options
    people who refuse to realize that losing weight is calories in < calories out and it's their fault for not losing the weight.

People who refuse to believe that there is more than one way to reach your goals.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options

People who refuse to believe that there is more than one way to reach your goals.

Yep, Einstein's definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
  • yoovie
    Options
    The "I want advice but not willing to change anything" person. Only wants validation that what they are doing is okay....

Someone told me they were called ask holes.

stolen
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    You forgot unoriginal spin post creators.
  • yoovie
    Options

Yep, Einstein's definition of insanity. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

IVE BEEN EATING LESS THAN IVE BEEN BURNING FOR TWO YEARS AND I DONT LOOK ANYTHING LIKE I WANT TO BUT I WONT STOP CAUSE I KNOW THIS IS THE ONLY ONLY ONLY WAY TO DO IT!

:drinker:
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have to go with those that are offended by everything. The overreacting, overly sensitive, obnoxious types that make me want to rip my hair out. :explode:
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    The "I want advice but not willing to change anything" person. Only wants validation that what they are doing is okay....

Someone told me they were called ask holes.

So stealing this!
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    pretty sure that by my 200th time chasing the cotton mouse, I already knew what to expect.

pretty sure i figured it out by the 25th time actually.

OMG "the cotton mouse"... I think you're my new hero..LOL
  • smc864
    smc864 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Women that forgot they got TOM every month prior to MFP

OMG I never noticed how frequently women talk about their TOM on MFP until I saw this comment... seriously women, get it together! It's just a period.