Passed my original goal of 145...from 181lbs to 140lbs

Options

Replies

• nettei85
    nettei85 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Look amazing. Congrats and thanks for the success story. Those always help me to not give up on my failures but to continue on my journey for success.
  • vinzorelli
    Options
    DAYEM! Nice transfo! Great work!
  • FitFabStar
    FitFabStar Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You look very nice! I am so happy for you. Thank you for sharing your story and inspiration!!!
  • spaceyplum
    spaceyplum Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow... thanks for sharing your story. You are looking amazing girl :D
  • BeefyBFit
    BeefyBFit Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success & GREAT story!
  • Sandytoes71
    Sandytoes71 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Bump to come back to for motivation :) U look terrific!!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awwwwww hell, now I'm tearing up. Great job in coming to realize that you needed to be healthier for you, not just your husband or anyone else. You look fabulous, best of luck to you and your family. :0)
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!
    Amazing job, congrats!
    :happy:

21525558.png
  • jerilynconn
    jerilynconn Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Wow. Very inspirational!! I've struggled to lose the baby weight (again) and I'm very encouraged! Your story made me cry- I'm sorry about your grandfather.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Was doing double takes to make sure it was even the same person.
  • armadillolabrat
    armadillolabrat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Great job reaching your fitness goal. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • latoyagladney
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats!!! You're so inspiring
  • rooster70460
    rooster70460 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Wow. I read your story and cried. Why because it is sad losing someone you love yes, but more importantly I saw myself in you. I too have given up a MILLION times but I am back and trying again for the 1 Million and 1 time!!!

Thanks for posting this. You have done an amazing job losing the weight and toning up its true but the "hope" you have given me is priceless.

Great job Girly!!!
  • Homemaker57
    Homemaker57 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. Our weight is about so much more than just the food, isn't it? There are so many reasons behind why we do what we do! I'm currently near your high weight, which is also my personal all time high, and your current weight is my goal! Very inspirational pictures and story. I love that it took you so long (even though that must have been hard!) because it shows that just because you don't have a 60 day transformation doesn't mean all hope is lost! Fitness and health is a long journey and even if you're slower and start and stop, you can totally still make it. I love that!
  • nerge
    nerge Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Great work you look fab! Keep it up!!! Love reading these stories especially when I'm having an off day! :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Your pictures and story are amazing! I'm so sorry for the loss of your Gpa.

One question- what is ig fitness?

Thanks again for sharing!
  • AnchoredinHimfitness
    Options
    Instagram :) My Instagram name is the same. fighting4fit_jessica
    Your pictures and story are amazing! I'm so sorry for the loss of your Gpa.

One question- what is ig fitness?

Thanks again for sharing!
  • SouthernSkylark
    SouthernSkylark Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story, sat here with tears in my eyes! <3 x
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    Well done, you look Wonderful!-What a very moving story that you shared with us. Thank You, and God Bless You!
  • katmcq29
    katmcq29 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well done to getting to where you are! Also sorry for your loss.

Your story is a huge inspiration, it sounds so familiar to me as well. I have just started back on my fitness streak. I had lost a lot of the weight I had planned to loose but after a few knocks in my personal life I put all the weight I had lost back on.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!