Halloween Challenge

Options
Hi Everyone,
I recently started a halloween challenge and was wondering if anyone would like to join in. for example my current weight is 250.8 and my goal for Halloween is to be 243. ( if I surpass it, even better)
Would anyone like to join me?

Eileen

Replies

• prettylyzard
    prettylyzard Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Yeah! I'd love to! My current weight is 213, I haven't logged it because I gained, I would like to be at 200 or less by Halloween! We can do it! Feel free to friend me!
  • verykristin
    Options
    I'll join you. I have a big event to attend Halloween weekend, so that's a good benchmark for me. It's twelve weeks till then, so I'll set my goal at twelve pounds.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'll join as well! I'm 210 and would like to be anywhere in the 190's by Halloween.
  • mags37
    mags37 Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm in. I'm currently 178 lbs. and would would like to be at 165 lbs. by Halloween. Also a good benchmark for me, as it will be the 15 year anniversary of my husband and I meeting.
  • jessicalhall85
    Options
    im in! im 200.6 right now i would like to be in the 180's by then! :o)
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    I love love love Halloween!!!! My gaol weight for Halloween is 200. I want to look goooood cuz I want to have a party! CW 215 so I have 15 pounds to lose by then.... We can do it!!!
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday so I'm totally in I am 115 right now and would like to be 105 by then so that's 10lbs
  • EileenB42
    EileenB42 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Thanks kristin friend me if you like . I'm trying to keep track....
  • stephanieharold211
    Options
    Id like to join too. Im at 223 right now and would like to be at 210 by then.
  • EileenB42
    Options
    ok, friend me if you like.....trying to keep track of everyone...
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    i'm in! i'd like to be down a total of 25-30lbs by Halloween. i'm down 5 already, so 20-25 to go! :)
  • EileenB42
    Options
    anyone doing the challenge feel free to friend me so I can keep track of you.
  • metizzy2
    metizzy2 Posts: 122
    Options
    I would love to lose 10 lbs by Halloween, so I'm in!! You all can add me as a friend so we can support each other!!
  • EileenB42
    Options
    then we can all report our loss on halloween
  • Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    Yeah i would love to loose 11lb before halloween, i am currently 216 so that would make me 205! The least i have weighed for a long time i cant even remember the last time i was under 210! it was years ago.
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    I'd like to join too my current weight is 249.1lbs I like to lose about 2lb a week so goal weight for halloween is 225lbs

I will send you a fried request :flowerforyou:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I'll play. I'm currently between 230 - 233.. can't seem to make one of them stick.. So lets go with at halloween be 220.
  • IHCG
    IHCG Posts: 6
    Options
    I'm in 278 now goal 265
  • kimmtaylor1
    kimmtaylor1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yes, I will join you. I am currently 137 and want to be 106 by Halloween. My birthday is 10/29, so this will be my birthday present to myself this year. Let's rock!