Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• Kazren
    Kazren Posts: 88
    Options
    MONDAY WEIGH IN

212.4, my goal was 205 so 7.4lbs to go, on track to far.
  • akaDumbo
    akaDumbo Posts: 187
    Options
    Monday weigh in

CW 247.6 lost 1.5 lbs this week was hoping for a little bit more but any loss is good aiming for 2.5 next week to get me back on track to reach my halloween goal
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    I am up to an 8lb loss (down about 3lbs last week! yay!) so I only have 17-22lbs to go to reach my goal on Halloween (Goal: 25-30lb loss).
  • Jolauer
    Jolauer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I weight 182 now and would like to weigh 172 by Halloween.
  • tanya7712
    tanya7712 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too. I weight 150 and would like to be around 138 by Halloween.
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    I posted a couple of days ago.. but since today is the official weigh in day. I am up a pound at 232 so I have 12 to go till halloween.
  • mlipsey
    mlipsey Posts: 34
    Options
    I would like to join as well if its not to late. weigh in this morning was 184Lbs. My goal will be 160Lbs. WE CAN DO IT!!!
  • doodlbug
    doodlbug Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Monday Weigh In- Down 2 pounds, 8 more to go!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    This is my first week so I want to wait until Wednesday when it's been a whole week before I weigh in. After that, I will weigh myself every Monday for the challenge. :)
  • rose1617
    rose1617 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Sure! Love to!
    I'd like to be down another 6 lbs. by then. I lost 10 lbs. in 3 months, so that's pretty realistic for me.

Today's weigh-in was 143.4 (up 2 lbs. of water retention from my last weigh-in) and I want to be down to 135, so 8.4 lbs. to go!
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I normally weigh in on fridays so I will post that weight on mondays from now on...I don't have internet at home and wasn't at work yesturday so here is my "late" update...

Monday 8-16-10 weigh in: 135.2 (up 2 pounds from last week) 11 pounds to go!!
  • enduringjolie
    Options
    Hey everyone...I am in! I am 239 as of today so I would love to be around 225 by Halloween! :D 14 pounds in 12 weeks? I can do this! :D WE ALL CAN DO THIS! :D Add me as a friend if you want. x
  • angeleyes527
    Options
    sure i would like to join you. im 204 would like to lose 2lbs per week by Halloween.
  • larson0185
    Options
    I just started, so this sounds like an awesome way to kick off what I hope will be a fabulous and successful endeavor! :) Count me in!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    I'm down 3lbs already! I think I'll change my goal to 15 instead of 10!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I am down 4 pounds. CW 225.8
  • dhaverly
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm a big lover of Holloween, so that would be a great date to hit a goal! I weighed in this morning at 181.2 and I'll shoot for a 10 pound loss by then! :)
  • miller6371
    Options
    I LOVE Halloween!! My weight is 235 right now, and id like to be 20lbs lighter so 215 by Halloween, this is my first week so I feel its totally doable
  • tsosa72
    tsosa72 Posts: 3
    Options
    Im in !!! im 273 and would like to be lose 23lb by then. we all can do it. I need to do this for myself !
  • jojigirl
    jojigirl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I want in! I'm not weighing... but I need a goal for October and this thread reminded me that I have a Halloween Party to go to :)

I need to lose over 100 pounds, but when I get on the scale it just bums me out to see the big numbers, even if they are going down... I like that I FEEL thinner in my clothes and that I have more energy - I know it's working, I just don't think I need the scale to tell me that... I know, I'm a rebel!