Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am up for the Halloween Challenge! I weigh 216 as of last weigh in. I want to lose 12 pounds by Halloween! That means I will weigh 204 by Halloween!
  • katcassard
    katcassard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Would love to join you. I am currently at 223 and would like to be at 210 by then. That's roughly a pound or so a week. I am hoping for more but want to be realistic. Sounds like fun!
  • shannon_miller
    Options
    Oh count me in too, currently 201lbs lets go for a goal of 190lbs or less. This will be perfect, hubby's bday is 11/1 so we had plans for going out / going on a trip for halloween!
  • HeaterM
    HeaterM Posts: 275
    Options
    Hi my names Heather I would like to join as well, currently Im 255 and I would like to be aroun 230 or so around then good luck to all add me if you want :D!!
  • tesha30
    tesha30 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am in as well. I would like to lose 10 pounds by Halloween.. if not 15. Should be acheiveable!
  • Edestiny7
    Edestiny7 Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I think you will easily surpass your goal by Halloween if you are getting a good amount of exercise each week and staying within your calorie limits. I have lost an average of 5 pounds per month. Best wishes on you surpassing your mini-goal. :flowerforyou:
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    OK, I'm in! I need to go do a weigh-in, but as of last week, I was at 171... I would like to see 160 by Halloween!
  • sandee1956
    Options
    Yes, I would love to join in the challange! My current weight is 246.8, I would like to be @ 236 by Halloween! Please feel free to friend me....I need, um we need all of the support and encouragement I can get!
  • scrappymel
    scrappymel Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    i'm game! 12 weeks.... goal is 18 pounds. hope i can actually surpass that!
  • ladybugss
    ladybugss Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am currently 157 and will shoot for 147.
  • fanullona
    fanullona Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    yes! i'd love to join in. i love halloween so it's a great goal date :smile:
  • CRUISINLOSER
    CRUISINLOSER Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am in also, I currently weigh 175 and want to be 150 by Halloween
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Sure.. I am in. My current goal is 16 lbs from my starting weight (which is on here as 176 but I think that I logged that before I really started using program and it was actually more like 178 or 179) Hitting 160 would be awesome.. anything below that would be beyond words. I weigh in tomorrow so I will know what I am starting with then ..
  • bridgett28
    bridgett28 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. Halloween this year will be my 1 yr anniversary :) So I am currently at 233.6 and I would like to be 220.0 by Halloween -- I will be over 100lbs down since I got married :) how exciting!! anyway that is 13.6lbs to lose in 82 days (including today)...we will see how it goes. Since I will be done with school on Monday, I will have more time for exercising. YAY!!
  • SharonsJetSet
    Options
    I'm in too - I friended you. I'd like to be down 22lbs by Halloween. It may be an aggressive goal but I believe I can do it. I hope this message board will be available for support too

:flowerforyou:
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    WOOOHOOO!! Three pounds down, 8 to go!!
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Julie. I currently weigh 229 and would like to be anywhere in the teens! Thanks for starting the challenge!

Edited to add: I'm going to aim for 215. That's a little aggressive but I'm just starting so it will probably come off fairly fast in the beginning.
  • Sharont213
    Sharont213 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    okay.. I weighed in this morning and I am 170.2

My goal is to lose 10 lbs for Halloween - which incidentally will take me to my original goal weight that I set back in June when I started this journey.
  • skyley
    skyley Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Down one pound so 9 more to go till halloween and all my baby weight will be gone! This was our last so I want to get in shape :)
  • thickntired
    thickntired Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I need to lose some weight before November, so this is great for me. I'm currently 288 and I would like to be around 268 by Halloween. I think that's doable, but don't be surprised if i adjust that number later to keep me from giving up. But I think 20 pounds is possible. Good luck to everyone, and feel free to friend me. Would love to give and get support from you.